Author Topic: KillerDog Target RDM, Nightmare Ghosting  (Read 121 times)

Offline [Valor]iPounce

• My Waifu
  • Old Forum MemberWindows UserLeague PlayerDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• Fun things are Fun
KillerDog Target RDM, Nightmare Ghosting
« on: November 27, 2011, 12:26:06 AM »
1. Player's SteamID (STEAM_0:0:1234)
#     13 "{uLB} KILLERDOG"   STEAM_0:0:33622152   2:03:03   134    0 active
#     50 "Nightmare"         STEAM_0:0:30998825   1:00:04    65    0 active
2. Players Nickname
Killerdog
Nightmare
3. Your in-game name
[Valor]iPounce
4. Server name (Wirebuild, Zombie Survival)
TTT
5. Description of the event(s)
So yeah, Yakuza was kinda disappointed and sad when Killerdog rdmed him because he got low karma for unknown reason ( maybe a glitch ). For Nightmare he's ghosting
6. Reason for ban
KILLERDOG - Target RDM
Nightmare - Ghosting
7. Screenshots or demo(s) | Optional console log(s)
For nightmare
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
For Killerdog
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 12:30:00 AM by [Valor]iPounce »

"ς๏๏lzєl๔ค๔": WE RACIST
"KHMarie12": Fapping
"KHMarie12": lolwat; coolzeldad: iPounce stop making me think that I'm being ddos'd
[10:28] LazerBlade1: give me the thing

Offline Dark Pacifist

• Linux User
    View More Badges!

• Please gather round while I detonate the bomb.
Re: KillerDog Target RDM, Nightmare Ghosting
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2011, 12:29:40 AM »
Ok witness and victim I'm reveiwing demo's if I have any proof I'm adding it.
-Hibernating till summer-

Offline Ἆxule

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2011, 12:43:45 AM »
Is this a one time thing?
Usually ghosting is a repeated offense unless it's revenge rdm for an earlier event.
Besides, Yakuza had low karma. If I were shot, and someone with low karma was near me, I'd kill them.

Offline F.P.S Russian

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2011, 12:45:10 AM »
Thank you iPounce.
 :thumbsup: for both.

Killerdog said I shot him even though the logs did not show any proof of me shooting him. Which clearly he lied about and when confronted of being reported when he was told that he did a low karma target rdm he  changed his story completely .

Nightmare is a whole new story as reports of people are coming in that he is again at it of asking people to ghost with him. I believe Pheonix actually had a screen shot of this incident.

Screen shot of Nightmare asking me to ghost with him the last time he got reported by me and got banned for it.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044368658/screenshot/576684312239095228?tab=public

So I am not surprised he is at it again.

Offline F.P.S Russian

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2011, 12:48:43 AM »
Is this a one time thing?
Usually ghosting is a repeated offense unless it's revenge rdm for an earlier event.
Besides, Yakuza had low karma. If I were shot, and someone with low karma was near me, I'd kill them.

I think you dont get the point Axule clearly when I was not even near him he started screaming its me. When I ran up where we all were he ran up to me and shot me in the face. So frankly that is not a 1 time thing but a low karma rdm and the record proves it damage logs dont lie my friend.

Offline Ἆxule

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2011, 12:54:39 AM »
I think you dont get the point Axule clearly when I was not even near him he started screaming its me. When I ran up where we all were he ran up to me and shot me in the face. So frankly that is not a 1 time thing but a low karma rdm and the record proves it damage logs dont lie my friend.

Really my say means nothing in this because I wasn't there.
From what Killerdog said, he was shot by a deagle, he saw you had it out and killed you because he wasn't hurt much by the shot.

And the difference between rdming a low karma dude and killing a low karma dude is when you actually kill for a reason. rdming, you're just doing it because they have low karma. killing, you're reducing the possibilities in a strategic manner.

Offline F.P.S Russian

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2011, 01:01:50 AM »
Really my say means nothing in this because I wasn't there.
From what Killerdog said, he was shot by a deagle, he saw you had it out and killed you because he wasn't hurt much by the shot.

And the difference between rdming a low karma dude and killing a low karma dude is when you actually kill for a reason. rdming, you're just doing it because they have low karma. killing, you're reducing the possibilities in a strategic manner.

I had an AK-47 and also the fact that a VIP witnessed this. So I believe Killerdog is feeding you lies. For the share fact if you look at iPounces damage logs, iPounce shot killer dog and then Killerdog shot iPounce then suddenly he killed me for no reason. So Killerdog is a complete lier because he knew that iPounce shot him. Again shows that logs do not lie and that was a low karma rdm for no reason.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 02:43:34 AM by F.P.S Russian »

Offline Ἆxule

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2011, 01:03:26 AM »
I had an AK-47 and also the fact that a VIP witnessed this. So I believe Killerdog is feeding you baloney.
Like I said, wasn't there.
Just saying what he told me and my side of the story.

Offline FrostBound

• Windows UserDog LoverLeague Player
    View More Badges!

• Shank Beech
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2011, 04:13:17 AM »
Ok nightmare and killer get a  :thumbsup:, but killerdog shouldn't get a long ban, he is in general a pretty good guy :)

Offline Don

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2011, 04:24:26 AM »
Uhm ...
Killerdog RDMed Yakuza once. He doesn't have low karma because of a glitch, but because of RDM.

RDMing a person with low karma once is NOT target RDM. If anything, it's regular RDM, and we all know that killing one person is not bannable.

And regarding Nightmare, I don't know. He could have been joking and he has not actually ghosted anything - he just said "lets ghost", which could have also just been a stupid joke.

I don't know, this report doesn't convince me at all.

Offline Don

« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2011, 01:38:13 PM »
loldoublepost

My last post was a bit unclear, but from my judgement, this isn't a case of anything bannable.

If it happens again, feel free to open another report, but for now no action will be taken.