Author Topic: InfamyBandit's Must Listen Song Playlist - Last Update 11/22/2011  (Read 41 times)

Offline infamybandit

• Respect: +1
+1
So I've decided to share my musical tastes with the rANdOm community!! I will be constantly updating this thread as I hear cool new music or come across a random artist. Feel free to comment, post suggestions for me. I'll add your song into the list if I like it (it is my thread after all =P). Please only put the name of the song and artist, I don't want to see any YouTube links except mine, thanks. 

If you're one of those people who listens to a variety of songs (minus country stuff lol), the you'll probably like this thread and suggestions. If you're one of those people, hardcore dubstep and dance, you might not enjoy this thread as much, aside from viewing all the songs that have (Remix) or something similar in the title. I do listen to a lot of dubstep songs, but not as much anymore. I love rock like Linkin Park and others like that. Good music is good music. Enough said.

The list begins now.

First song I introduce to you, is a dubstep genre song, Thrice - Broken Lungs (Adventure Club Dubstep Remix). It's a really chill dubstep song, and personally, it has some great replay value. Sounds fantastic in the car, even with stock speakers. Without bass, not as powerful an effect but still good.

Thrice - Broken Lungs (Adventure Club Dubstep Remix) [Free Download]

The second song I would like to introduce from my playlist is Cinema by Benny Benassi. It's a really chill, dance type song, and it's cute, share it with your girlfriend, wife, girl you like, etc/or bf, husband, guy you like. Not sure if there's girl's in the rANdOm community. Although it's gotta be random right ;) Has a cute video to go along with it. Skrillex did a superb remix of this song, although I'm not a big fan of the kid/weird sounding voice sounding part. Otherwise it's good.

Benny Benassi ft. Gary Go - Cinema

The third song I would like to introduce is a more relaxed, alternative tune by a band you've probably heard on the radio many times. The song is called Shake Me Down by Cage the Elephant. You've probably heard Ain't No Rest For The Wicked, was featured in Borderlands.

Cage The Elephant - Shake Me Down

Fourth song! Cannibal by Ke$ha (Sauekid Remix). Honestly, I'm not a huge fan of Kesha, but this remix, made it just awesome. Worth a listen. If you don't like Kesha and think she's trash, pass on this song. Although the beat is perfectly mixed with the original. And with some bass, sounds great.

Ke$ha - Cannibal (Sauekid Remix)

Time for the fifth song!! A personal favorite of mine. I think I'll do every 5th song, one that I really really like. :D So without further ado, here it is!Swedish House Mafia - Save The World. Oh this song is just perfect. Dance + chill vibes = awesome. The video is cute and pretty cool too. The song speaks for itself, i don't have to explain how awesome it is.

Swedish House Mafia - Save The World

Sixth song. I like it a lot, could be the number 10 easily. It's a nice little trance tune. Not widely listened, but oh so good. Best listened on a lonely afternoon or late at night. Just sit back, chill and think about life. Andain - Promises

Andain - Promises

Seventh song. A completely random song I came by the other day while watching videos. I would say it's a Dance/Electronica genre. Pretty awesome. It's really techno sounding and reminds me of Daft Punk. A good playthrough. Feed Me - The Spell.

Feed Me - The Spell (HD)

8th song of this evening. This song is pretty much a chill dubstep genre tune. Sounds really good, gives off great vibes. And the lyrics/voice just blends in with the song. A must listen. Shorterz & Enigma - Ragdoll.

Shorterz & Enigma ft Little Palm -- Rag Doll

My 9th song of the evening I came across browsing through up and coming artists. It's really dubstep heavy so faint of heart listeners beware. The opening is probably my favorite part of the song along with somewhere in the middle. Dubstep listeners will feel right at home with this one. Heavy bass tunes, chill vibes. Trademarked roar as well! AurA - Noise

AurA - Noise - Dubstep

My tenth song for this evening, would definitely, have to be, a true favorite. Ellie Goulding - Lights (Bassnectar Mix). Yes I'm going a little bass heavy on these last few song, but they deserve to be on this list. They are truly works of art in their blended beats, rhytms, and vibes. And I even found a cool video to go along with it.

Ellie Goulding - Lights (Bassnectar Remix)

------------------
So that's it for now, 8:47 PM on 11/22/2011. Until I figure out the embed limit thing. Or will I have to double post or what's up?