Restricted (Read Only) > VIPs

Can't think of a good title for this

(1/8) > >>

Prox:
I've noticed that there are some people on the VIP list that probably aren't active or active enough:

Carp - Last active on forums: September 12, 2011, 09:36:58 AM/ Haven't seen him on the servers since then either...

Necruly - Last active on forums: October 30, 2011, 09:00:53 PM/ I barely seen him before and haven't seen him completely for the last ~3 months.

EDI/Shimmuh - Last active on forums: ~2 weeks ago/ Possibly more time on the servers.

SheepsAholy - Only 2 days since his last visit on forums/ Possibly 2 or more weeks since his last visit on the servers.

If you know something I don't tell me and could possibly an official thread for this would be somewhat useful?

Apie2:

--- Quote from: Prox on November 22, 2011, 05:48:08 AM ---I've noticed that there are some people on the VIP list that probably aren't active or active enough:

Carp - Last active on forums: September 12, 2011, 09:36:58 AM/ Haven't seen him on the servers since then either...

Necruly - Last active on forums: October 30, 2011, 09:00:53 PM/ I barely seen him before and haven't seen him completely for the last ~3 months.

EDI/Shimmuh - Last active on forums: ~2 weeks ago/ Possibly more time on the servers.

SheepsAholy - Only 2 days since his last visit on forums/ Possibly 2 or more weeks since his last visit on the servers.

If you know something I don't tell me and could possibly an official thread for this would be somewhat useful?

--- End quote ---
I don't even know how the got VIP.
I saw them 2 - 5 times in mah whole life in gmod D:

Cable:

--- Quote from: Apie2 on November 22, 2011, 06:05:38 AM --- I don't even know how the got VIP.
I saw them 2 - 5 times in mah whole life in gmod D:

--- End quote ---

Yes I agree.
Now that we have more VIP's, Lets demote a few inactive people.

Shawn:

--- Quote from: Prox on November 22, 2011, 05:48:08 AM ---SheepsAholy - Only 2 days since his last visit
--- End quote ---

Some people do have life's and aren't able to get online every single day.  As to when they last played in the server how do you know this?

Prox:

--- Quote from: Shawn on November 22, 2011, 08:59:01 AM ---Some people do have life's and aren't able to get online every single day.  As to when they last played in the server how do you know this?

--- End quote ---
Are you're saying that I don't have life because I'm able to get on every day?

I also said ONLY 2 days which does not mean that he's inactive in forums and for the last played in the server - I just looked at his steam profile where it says what games have he played past 2 weeks and I didn't found gmod on that list.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version