Restricted (Read Only) > VIPs

Board Purpose

<< < (2/3) > >>

Apie2:
Owgawd this is so cowl...    :o

Prox:
If this is made to discuss important stuff then why aren't we able to make threads in here?

Also may I ask why the hell is DBD Cobra still a VIP? Does he still play on these servers? Last time I seen him was like a year or more time ago...

Shawn:

--- Quote from: Prox on November 21, 2011, 07:14:07 AM --- Last time I seen him was like a year or more time ago...

--- End quote ---

What! I leave for the summer and told people and i got demoted for inactivaty... Which i'm not 100% sure why people get demoted for that in the first place...

Sabb:

--- Quote from: Shawn on November 21, 2011, 07:16:59 AM ---What! I leave for the summer and told people and i got demoted for inactivaty... Which i'm not 100% sure why people get demoted for that in the first place...

--- End quote ---
As far as I know, it's because it gives an improper feel of how many VIPs there are, and it's unnecessary to keep them at that point as nothing is being contributed obviously.

Dale Feles:
Meh, even if you get demoted for inactivity, I find it very easy to just make a re-app. You've been promoted to VIP for a reason, so it's pretty easy to get your status back.

Also, I'm pretty sure Cobra left. Sabb (I think) told me he had a lot of work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version