Author Topic: THiZzFREAK's Unban Request  (Read 102 times)

thizzfreak

THiZzFREAK's Unban Request
« on: November 13, 2011, 07:28:52 PM »
So the ban request about me is a fairly new topic. I would've posted this there put it was locked. Don banned me, dark pacifict is the one who complained. This kid is accusing me of having t hacks and started crying aimbot a couple times too, im surprised he didnt report on that. But anyway what had happened was on the FIRST round i had joined the round had just started, i heard one guy die almost instantly and then i turn the corner and see him over the body so i call him out. Wasnt rdm.
Second guy he was accusing me of ran up to me with a shotgun and tried to start killing me, i shot back, did not shoot first but i got the first hit. All of a sudden this kid is saying he watched me run up to this dude and start blasting him with my machine gun for no reason. The third one i dont exactly remember but it was nearly the same circumstances. But what he fails to mention is that nearly every round for maps after maps he rdmed me as soon as he saw me, but that wasnt good enough, he had to get other people to gang up on me too. One of the dudes who posted in the ban thread saying he saw all of this is just some dude who joined in on the trolling and killing me every round. During the time these rounds happened my karma went up from about 40 to almost 500. But people like him the one who got the dude just trying to play banned is the one who should be banned. He is a child and overreacted waaaay to hard to getting caught on his traitor round so he decided to minge me for maps after. Its very common for kids to call cheats on people better than them. But i dont T hack i dont have any friends on gmod i hardly play for reasons like this. I just play to play no cheats involved. Played css for 5 years and play esea competitively. Cheating isnt my thing, ruins the fun out of it. If you could unban me that would be nice.

thizzfreak

Offline ursus

• Linux UserCat LoverWindows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• drunkposting is the music of the soul
Re: THiZzFREAK's Unban Request
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2011, 07:31:43 PM »
It's only 3 days, I'd just quit while you're ahead if I were you.

thizzfreak

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2011, 07:46:59 PM »
Except ive done nothing wrong, so im not really ahead, which is why im here. But this is still a bad record and id just like to clear it up. Accepting the punishment w/o a fight would be like an admission of guilt. And with this as a prior all it would probably take is another kid accusing me of t hacks like this to get perma banned.

Offline Deacon

• The righteous rise, with burning eyes
  • DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2011, 08:33:29 PM »
Except ive done nothing wrong, so im not really ahead, which is why im here. But this is still a bad record and id just like to clear it up. Accepting the punishment w/o a fight would be like an admission of guilt. And with this as a prior all it would probably take is another kid accusing me of t hacks like this to get perma banned.

We do require proof somehow before we ban. Its not just "Oh he killed me quick, ban him"
An admin thought there was sufficient evidence to ban you: PM them the link to this thread to dispute.

Offline Don

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2011, 06:56:58 AM »
Please note that you were not banned for hacking, but for RDMing.

I do agree though that my punishment was a bit too harsh, and seeing as you bothered to appeal in a civilised fashion, I shortenend your ban to be 8 hours.

If you still have any issues, feel free to PM me again.