Author Topic: FelixIsaac's Regular Application Form 24/10/2011  (Read 125 times)

Offline FelixIsaac

FelixIsaac's Regular Application Form 24/10/2011
« on: October 24, 2011, 08:35:09 PM »
FelixIsaac's Regular Application!

Steam:
Felixisaac
http://steamcommunity.com/id/FelixIsaac

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:26407721
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198013081171

In-Game Name:
Fluttershy
I also rarely use FelixIsaac
I may also have clan tags with this, as this name is fairly common

Time online:
Im usually on steam at all times (reasonable hours, PST). My time on the servers can interchange, being a high school student, but can usually go from 1-3 hours on weekdays. I have MUCH more time on weekends.

Servers:
Only server I play on (so far) is Random's Trouble in Terrorist Town (TTT) server.

Birthday:
March 17

Games (on Steam):
Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Team Fortress 2
Counter Strike: Source
Garry's Mod

Why I want to be Regular and why I should be Regular:
Well, the only server I EVER go on when I open up garry's mod is Random's. Sure, it's frustrating when there's not enough space, and when there isn't, I just click the  "join when space available" button and play some single player. I haven't played Garry's Mod for a year, just came back yesterday. I stopped playing Garry's Mod when a lot of school work came in, so I forgot about TTT. But yesterday, I recalled a great minigame- TTT. After searching my history, I also remember another thing- Random's TTT was the only server that was actually stable and also didn't have things I disliked (such as weapon bob.) I've logged at least 20 hours into this server, and I hope to log even more. I also want to be regular to get rid of the guy who always tries to screw with everyone else. It's funny the first time, but since TTT can be a very frustrating game, it's helpful to be able to vote on kicks. I, like everyone else, get frustrated (and rage, occasionally,) but I try not to show it online most of the time.

Contributions to RND:
Unfortunately, I haven't been able to contribute to RND too much, besides guide some of the newer players in Trouble in Terrorist Town. Hopefully, however, I'll eventually be able to contribute more.

If you want to contact me for anything, add me on Steam:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/FelixIsaac

Thanks for reading, and I hope I'll get accepted soon! Already met a ton of awesome members in the community.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 08:38:23 PM by FelixIsaac »

Offline Loke

• Click Click
  • Windows UserCat Lover
    View More Badges!

• Boom
Re: FelixIsaac's Regular Application Form 24/10/2011
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2011, 10:34:58 PM »
+/-0. Never seen you before and we are not going to giv regular to a person ho just came here for a day. Get to know the comunity a bit more, then come back. Kay im done here
Allah's Snackbar is best food place.

Offline Ἆxule

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2011, 12:59:33 AM »
Spoiler: *Cough Cough* (click to show/hide)

On Topic:
I have seen you a few times, and I remember asking you if you got that name from Golden Sun (:thumbsup:).
You never stood out to me, meaning you never broke any rules, or atleast when I was on, so I'll give you my support.
Good Luck!
 :thumbsup:

Offline This Toast

• Windows UserApple UserDog LoverLeague Player
    View More Badges!

• Not yo ordinary breakfast. Prepare for deagl'in
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2011, 01:44:05 AM »
Yea uhm. I've stopped playing that (whole day) much of TTT for some days but not weeks and I haven't seen you anytime I got online. That means you only played for the past week or day I assume? Edit: -1 +0 for now
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 07:05:48 AM by This Toast »
MY NAME IS THIS TOAST. I KICK ASS.

Thanks Cryptokid!

Offline Ἆxule

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2011, 01:53:23 AM »
Yea uhm. I've stopped playing that (whole day) much of TTT for some days but not weeks and I haven't seen you anytime I got online. That means you only played for the past week or day I assume? -1 Not now

To be fair, you can't really -1 him because he hasn't played for a few days.
But yeah, I don't remember seeing him so often, but he came consistently, and like I said in my post, I don't believe he every broke any rules.

Offline Dale Feles

• Hoersface
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2011, 04:07:42 AM »
Played with him yesterday, very nice. He barely ever gets in fights with other players, and I'm sure it will stay that way.  :thumbsup: from me.

Thank you Marie for the sprite.

Offline Dark Pacifist

• Linux User
    View More Badges!

• Please gather round while I detonate the bomb.
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2011, 04:37:17 PM »
Fluttershy aren't you one of them that had to put up with all that "My little pony" bashing.
Uh you didn't rage, acted appropriately, and handled that headache real well.
 :thumbsup:
-Hibernating till summer-

Offline FelixIsaac

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2011, 07:20:20 PM »
sorry that I haven't said anything in awhile, had a lot of school work and projects, also field shows for band
things have started to cool down a little, so now I have some time to say stuff :D

Anyways, like I've said, I played on the TTT server a loooong time ago (that's how you've seen me, Axule). That's when I was still using the name FelixIsaac.
Then.... to be honest I don't remember why I stopped playing. Might've been because of TF2/Counter Strike, but I really don't remember.
I was bored one day though, and remembered an unique gamemode, TTT. Now I'm probably gonna consistently play, since most of the other games get boring without communication (which TTT almost never lacks.) I've met people like Silent (honestly, a great guy. Definitely deserved the VIP status he got a few days ago) and also met Dark Pacifist (who, unfortunately, I haven't talked to much). I haven't met everyone yet though, which is proven by Loke and Toast, but hopefully that'll change within the next few weeks.

Offline wiickedvgamerzz

« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2011, 07:52:02 PM »
Oh!, i know this person. I remember seeing him on TTT. he made it fun :P  +1  :thumbsup:

hey, come back O,o

Offline Teeny

• Accepting Red Velvet Cake at any time. <3
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2011, 01:15:22 AM »
You should get to know the community. You can always re-apply.

« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 01:18:04 AM by Teeny »