Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

This lass' got my brain twisted

<< < (2/8) > >>

Ἆxule:

--- Quote from: Travelsonic on October 26, 2011, 08:31:52 PM ---Did I mention At the point I left, she left for class, or rather, what was left of it.  It was, at that time, 4:05 PM.  Her class started at 1 PM, and went until 5PM.  To her confession, she had never chosen to skip [most of a] class to hang out with ANYBODY before.

--- End quote ---

I personally don't believe she's using you for what happened before

coolzeldad:
That's pretty kewl man, I'd say go for it and good luck :)

Travelsonic:
So my general biology lab [8AM - 10AM] ended about 45 minutes early today, so I raced across campus knowing she'd be in the lounge my friends and I hang out in. 

I walk in, walk towards the end of the lounge then turn around, she gets up and I bearhugged.  We sit down, and the affection begins.  She begins by telling me that she was really happy to see me, same with me [as in, I said that back], and from then until I had to leave for class, we were talking, hand touching, cuddling like crazy, talking about enjoying being together, etc.  It was funny, she didn't get in trouble for being that late to class.  :D

So now I'm in my Data Structures class typing this.  Right before I stopped in with the intent of asking another friend for his advice.  As  soon as I walk up to him, his head picks up from his gameboy and says "So, you and [so-and-so]..." - I began explaining yesterday's events, which he already heard about.   He interrupted to tell me he heard, then told me "go for it" "she likes you" "She's a really nice gir" - and so on.  After nnoting I  did have feelings about her - but wasn't sure if I should follow it or not, "go for it" was the reply.

Guess I'm going for it. :D

Shawn:
If she just broke up with someone be careful could just be rebound...

Travelsonic:

--- Quote from: Shawn on October 27, 2011, 09:54:21 AM ---If she just broke up with someone be careful could just be rebound...

--- End quote ---

She didn't break up with anyone -> was mislead into thinking somebody liked her, either way I am cautious about going on with this, but I also remain highly optimistic.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version