Author Topic: 09/27/2010 Application: LonelyWolf19/NoxiousBullet19 - [PLEASE RESUBMIT]  (Read 95 times)

Offline Xrain

• DWO PlayerOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• XRain - King of TL;DR
LonelyWolf19/NoxiousBullet19's VIP Request

Steam Account: NoxousBullet19

Email Address: aztigen002_hro@yahoo.com.ph or aztigen002_hro@hotmail.ph

Aliases:

NoxiousBullet19, NoxousBullet19, mokey19, You is Trollin, LonelyWolf19 ( Current )

Hobbies:

Playing Computer kthx

About me:

I am a friendly guy, who want to make friends. I am not a fag who just randomly votekick or voteban, I have reasons why I votekick and voteban.
You can be my friend. Sometimes I'm mad and Sometimes I am always happy. Being this person is not easy, getting called "faggot" "idiot" and some racist words. I don't hate them. Sometimes they accuse me of something I didn't do. I just ignore them. Even Russians, I do understand them ( for sometimes ) and I love playing kthx.

Why I want VIP?

Because I love RND, I am saying this because it is true. I need to take this position for protecting the servers and not to be cool. I don't believe anyone for saying " someone is hacking ", If they are telling the truth, I need to observe that guy and Evidence. I would take the action if I get enough Evidence. I don't scream that I am VIP and saying all of you are babies.

A Video Regarding this Request:

Eminem - Not Afraid

[/size]
                                                                                                                                                                               Regards,
                                                                                                                                                                               NoxiousBullet19

Please Reply if you do or don't like this one or you don't wanna submit this, If you submit this Xrain, remove this post Thank you
« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 12:52:46 PM by Moo »
" I don't take square roots, I make them. Then I set them out to cool after I baked them for 40 minutes."
"It's Canadia, not Chlamydia."
"Hold on I just have to ddos myself"
~Coolzeldad~

"I'm like 12 in my head" screen when I do video?"
~Minic~

Offline Moo

Re: 09/27/2010 Application: LonelyWolf19/NoxiousBullet19
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2010, 12:52:34 PM »