Author Topic: I've been playing...  (Read 249 times)

Offline Ἆxule

• Respect: +579
Re: I've been playing...
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2011, 01:41:59 AM »
If I'm bored, I'd end up doing something productive, or learn something new.

I'm not one of those people that can do something so monotonous and boring like MMORPG's for such a long time.

Which is funny, becuase I tend to enjoy playing through most JRPG's.

I'm actually switching my habits to doing this, doing productive things when I'm bored (learn C++ and mapping, etc).

Offline Jman

• NO FUN ALLOWED
  • Old Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +9999
  • Respect: +805
    • Random Gaming
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2011, 05:15:38 AM »
I played pingz'd WoW awhile back with Moo, Minic, Teeny, and sometimes coolz. They got me to level 89 and then we just fucked shit up and then I got bored and quit along with Teeny I believe.

Also, I know you got it for free devie, but I'd never personally pay for the game, it's just not worth it at all lol.

Offline Devie

• I got eight figures
  • Like I'm skatin in the winter
  • Respect: +1040
    • Twatter
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2011, 07:59:33 AM »
I'm not one of those people that can do something so monotonous and boring like MMORPG's for such a long time.

Yeah I wasn't at all either.
That's why I was like NO when minic would spam me the question "Are you lvl 80 yet?" back when they played because I wouldn't want to play along.
I hated the whole leveling shit and how it took forever for me to get "cool"...

But for some reason, from having a refer-a-friend account from a friend, we get tripple EXP which made me lvl like a boss.
I am now okay with this.

I don't ever get online by myself because it's pointless. I'll get regular exp like everyother person. but when friends come on and we work on shit together, it takes me a very short time to level.

plus it's only fun when youre on skype together doing a dungeon. Instead of, you know, alone.

Offline Don

• Respect: +1201
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2011, 08:28:44 AM »
I used to play a lot with a few friends on one of my friend's servers.

It was a lot of fun, but I just find all the grinding until you're 80+ insanely boring.