Author Topic: Ciao Time's Regular Application 10/16/11  (Read 99 times)

CiaoTime

Ciao Time's Regular Application 10/16/11
« on: October 16, 2011, 10:44:13 AM »
Here goes.

Ciao Time's Regular Application!

Steam: Ciao Time (I don't give the account name due to security reasons/it's embarassing. :V)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:15377047

In-Game Name: Ciao Time

Time online: Pretty variable, depending on my work schedule and/or what other games/programs are holding me interested. Currently, peak hours are between 5pm to Midnight, Pacific Time, though I often tend to come online earlier.

Servers: Trouble In Terrorist Town

Birthday: December 9, 1985. I feel old.

Games (on Steam): Well, here's the list. There's plenty. Every Valve game to date included.

Why I want to be Regular and why I should be Regular: I firmly believe that your guys' TTT server is one of the few remaining servers that aren't either moderated by complete mental deficients or crippled with an abscess of poorly designed/gamebreaking custom weapons. Before realizing this belief, I was an administrator over two TTT servers. The first of which was the novs12 TTT server (formerly at 69.162.88.101:27015, currently down) where I'd  been a top-level administrator from Jan. 1, 2011 to the present date. (The novs server's been under continual hardware problems for a few months now, the owner's moved on to Minecraft, and it holds a 0 player count pretty much every day of the week. When it's up.

In addition to that, I was an administrator for the entire (two-month) tenure of the Spektre TTT server (no website, sadly) that ended this August or so. Between the two servers, I garnered a bit of a reputation for having a low "bullshit tolerancy" when it comes to people RDMing and attempting to ruin a round and whatnot, being known to boot server regulars if they thought it'd be fun to break the rules. I was never malicious and never played favorites. I also gathered the reputation of being a fun player to be around, as I'll explain below. If anyone part of the RND chain of command would like to confirm my credentials, please drop me a comment on my Steam profile and I can send you a reference of some sort. (I don't think it'll be necessary, however.)

To answer the first part of the question in layman's terms: I'd like to be a regular so I can throw in my two cents when it comes to votekicks. That's the extent of it.

Contributions to RND: Considering I'd just signed up on this forum before writing this post, I suppose I haven't directly contributed a whole lot. I tend to evoke a few good laughs in the TTT server whenever I play: I enjoy the psychology aspect of it moreso than the shooting.

If you want to contact me for anything, fire me a Steam message on my profile. Comments are set to open!

Cheers, guys. The main concern I'm worried about is if I'd logged in enough hours on your server to qualify for Regular status. If that's the case, I won't take it too hardly. Could always reapply later. And, hey. Worst y'all can say to this application is no, right? ;D

Thanks to Don for reference to this app!
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 01:04:33 PM by CiaoTime »

Offline Dark Pacifist

• Linux User
    View More Badges!

• Please gather round while I detonate the bomb.
Re: Ciao Time's Regular Application 10/16/11
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2011, 01:00:47 PM »
Hours aren't important but you should get to know more people I'll  :thumbsup: this since you've been cool to play with but really meet more people.
-Hibernating till summer-

Offline RadioActivetomatoes

• I'm a tomato.
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2011, 01:40:32 PM »
 :thumbsup:
because.. yeah.

Offline aerobro

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2011, 08:59:12 AM »
 :thumbsup: Very cool dude and he didn't lie about his age  ;D

Offline Teeny

• Accepting Red Velvet Cake at any time. <3
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2011, 05:05:04 PM »
Seem like a good player, but please take the time to get to know the community. :]