.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers (Read Only) > Guides

Don's Reary Nice TTT Guide

<< < (12/17) > >>

XAX:
This truly is a madly awesome guide, even though I havnt read the others lol. Can't wait for the rest.

Pryvisee:

--- Quote from: Don on December 28, 2010, 01:03:39 PM ---EDIT:
I also just noticed that Frank -1d every single post of this guide since he's butthurt over me removing his parts.
Very mature move Frank. We're all proud.

--- End quote ---
Jesus. I don't remember Frank being like this. I wonder what happened to him.

Frank:

--- Quote from: Don on December 28, 2010, 01:03:39 PM ---I'd actually appreciate someone writing the Innocent section.

I've

F
I
N
A
L
L
Y

done some work on this again after delaying it nine million times for myself.
Okay, it was mostly adding/fixing stuff due to the new update.
But it's something, right?
... Right?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)What I've done:

- Reworked the Traitor interface section since I just wasn't satisfied with the outcome. Pictures will be added later, it was done rather quick.
- Fixed up some credits, made it look more serious ... Don't ask me why, I really don't know.
- Working on the Glock at the minute as well as the nades, will edit as soon as I finish. Hopefully. Glock done
- I did some organising to let other people do my slave work give others the chance to contribute to this guide in the sections that I simply don't want to write. I'll still look over it, obviously.
EDIT:
I also just noticed that Frank -1d every single post of this guide since he's butthurt over me removing his parts.
Very mature move Frank. We're all proud.

--- End quote ---
hey nigger I'mma fix it back yo

Don:
ASDF
I know this is not my style, but I can not finish this thing for the life of me.
Whenever I pick up writing on this I get a huge-ass writer's block that keeps me from doing any work.

Cake Fag, mind helping me out? I really want to finish this, but I can't on my own. ;_;

Cake Faice:

--- Quote from: Mr. Don on March 15, 2011, 02:01:18 PM ---ASDF
I know this is not my style, but I can not finish this thing for the life of me.
Whenever I pick up writing on this I get a huge-ass writer's block that keeps me from doing any work.

Cake Fag, mind helping me out? I really want to finish this, but I can't on my own. ;_;

--- End quote ---

ALRIGHTY THAN.

Nids tell me what to do. I can't really put an assload of detail in it, but I can try...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version