.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers (Read Only) > Guides

Don's Reary Nice TTT Guide

<< < (11/17) > >>

ursus:

--- Quote from: DoeniDon on December 18, 2010, 07:29:56 PM ---Not really because it's not like I haven't seen it for myself and put it on my to-do list already. ._.

--- End quote ---

It was vaguely useful anyway.
Come on, I just wanted to be supportive. ;_;

somerandomguy09:
wow nice work Don i was about to write a guide but not anymore this pretty good though if you would like i can help write an innocent & traitor section for ya =] just send me a pm and i can get right to it =D

Don:

--- Quote from: somerandomguy09 on December 27, 2010, 02:22:31 PM ---wow nice work Don i was about to write a guide but not anymore this pretty good though if you would like i can help write an innocent & traitor section for ya =] just send me a pm and i can get right to it =D

--- End quote ---
I'd actually appreciate someone writing the Innocent section.

I've

F
I
N
A
L
L
Y

done some work on this again after delaying it nine million times for myself.
Okay, it was mostly adding/fixing stuff due to the new update.
But it's something, right?
... Right?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)What I've done:

- Reworked the Traitor interface section since I just wasn't satisfied with the outcome. Pictures will be added later, it was done rather quick.
- Fixed up some credits, made it look more serious ... Don't ask me why, I really don't know.
- Working on the Glock at the minute as well as the nades, will edit as soon as I finish. Hopefully. Glock done
- I did some organising to let other people do my slave work give others the chance to contribute to this guide in the sections that I simply don't want to write. I'll still look over it, obviously.

Buddha:
uhm hi i audition for how to catch triatior
1. shoot him
2. if he shoot back, kill him
3.???
4.PROFIT
Warning, this has not been proven profitable, yet proven 50% chance to f*ck up your karma and make you sad :'(

OR

1.ask him why he has a big pingas
2.warning shot
3.oops headshot
4.???
5.LSOE KARMA
kthxbai

AND FINALLY

1.If you hear gunshots go where you hear it
2.If the noise is from lets say a shotty, and you see someone with a shotty Near Death ask him why hes near death
3. Just shoot him for the lulz and see the outcome. Mostly work for me   :dukenukem:

yet i have 100 karma so IDK  :idk:

Seb:

--- Quote from: Seb on October 30, 2010, 05:52:37 PM ---MAGAZINE, not CLIP.

MAGAZINE. The clip is IN the magazine.

Except for an LMG like the HUEG, those use belts.

Otherwise,  :thumbsup: for this guide.

--- End quote ---

Fix pl0x.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version