Author Topic: Herrow  (Read 42 times)

Offline ToxicToxin

Herrow
« on: October 08, 2011, 06:42:48 PM »
Hey guys, I noticed I never made a post like this so I would like to introduce myself.

My names Dennis, I live in Cali (Yes, thats why I have 15-19 ping, I don't mask it.)
Im 16 and I have tons of steam games that are just sitting there but I mostly play Garry's Mod for the RND TTT server.
It's the only server I play on when I go on Garry's Mod, that or I go on Fretta or Zombie Survival to play while I find if theres a spot open.
I could be a little mingebag at times(when I really feel like it) but most of the time I'm just talking and yelling out who the traitor is. Yea, I talk a shit load but most of the time its just me babbling on about stupid shit. Anyways, I think RND has a great community and the members of it helps out anyone who needs to get the banhammer, unlike other servers.
Sorry, the names Toxin (ign) and I'm looking forward toward anyone who wants to play, so you could add me if you ever see me on If you would wanna play any of the steam games I have or we could play League of Legends, I play that a lot.
Have a nice day now. (Did I miss anything?)