Author Topic: [SH] Q Name changer/hacks  (Read 173 times)

Offline kurtis_13_1994

[SH] Q Name changer/hacks
« on: October 06, 2011, 07:30:33 AM »
Name: [SH] Q

ID:  STEAM_0:1:12406388

Reporter: kurtis_13_1994

Server: ZS

Event: I read in chat from (CPU) 006 spy killer that a hacker/name changer was on zs so I came onto the server and asked spy killer for the last person who joined before I came on, he gave me the steam id and I saw on his resent names that every ones name was on that list, so I pointed him out by saying nice name changer Q, so he wanted to voice talk to me over steam < I knew he was trying to get my IP but I told him that I had military internet (I live on a army base) so he just typed to me bla bla bla Pictures below...

Reason for ban: Hacks

STEAM_0:1:12406388

A video I found
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 12:58:17 PM by kurtis_13_1994 »

theqmaster

Re: [SH] Q Name changer/hacks
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2011, 07:48:30 AM »
Please read this entire post before deciding to ban me:

Like I said I accidentally used a name changer before joining. I turned it off and rejoined immediately. It isn't some complex hack or anything. It was simply a new script my friend is developing for fun and I was testing it for him and I had forgotten to turn it off. I never once trolled anybody or said a single thing under anyone elses name. I was being completely cool to everyone and just enjoying the game of zombies after I rejoined. Somebody said that they saw a name changer for a few seconds and kurtis made it his personal quest to find them and try to ban them(obviously to satisfy his own ego) regardless of the fact that they didn't negatively effect or ruin the game for anybody else. He found enough proof of it so I admitted that I had used it and calmly explained what had happened. He continued to ridicule me. Then he switched his name to my name and started pretending to be me which is far worse than what I did. I asked politely to accept my friend request so that I could explain to him what happened and that's all I said. From that he started claiming that I was trying to get his IP so I could DDOS him(which is not possible just by adding somebody I might add). Also he said that he knew I was name changing based on the "~" next to my aliases. Well I noticed something VERY odd when checking his aliases:

http://bayimg.com/cakOeaadF

Also notice the proof of him impersonating me

Based on this evidence it is obvious that he in fact has a name changer as well and uses it frequently. Also I immediately turned mine off and continue to play normally. He impersonated me as well as ruining the game by forcing me to stop and reply to his personal attacks(all of which were after I tried being nice to him).

Based on this evidence the only logical way I could see myself being banned is if he is banned as well.

Edit: Also I never ONCE asked him to join voice chat like he claims. He told me that I was trying to get his IP by adding him and then I said that isn't possible and that it was possible "only through voice chat" but I can see how he misunderstood that

Edit: That video means nothing. It wasn't in this server. All it proves is that I have used a name changer in other servers which kurtis himself admitted he does as well. "I may go to other crappy servers and change it but the people on RND know me as kurtis_13_1994" Just another desperate attempt to get me banned.

Lets look at the simple facts:
I had a name changer on for 5 seconds and then I left the server, turned it off and rejoined. It was an accident and I take full responsibility. I never said a word under anyone else's name.

Kurtis did far more harm to the server just by wasting mine and other people's time as well as changing his name and impersonating me.

If I get banned for changing my name to somebody else's then logically kurtis should be banned without a second thought. Kurtis impersonates people. I never impersonated anyone. He did exactly what he is trying to get me banned for.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 02:43:37 PM by theqmaster »

Offline kurtis_13_1994

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2011, 08:05:30 AM »
you came on to the server using it you could of been doing alot of things. I don't come on to the server with my name randomly changing I have one name ONLY, I may go to other crappy servers and change it but the people on RND know me as kurtis_13_1994, Ive never got reported because im a good player your not . I don't use a shit name changer on RND servers.
"Votekicked '[SH] wootz' - normal: Speedhacking, threatening" your a [SH] member.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 08:25:28 AM by kurtis_13_1994 »

Offline Lazer Blade

• dat ass tho
  • Windows UserDWO PlayerLeague PlayerApple User
    View More Badges!

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2011, 08:27:18 AM »
Please read this entire post before deciding to ban me:

Like I said I accidentally used a name changer before joining. I turned it off and rejoined immediately. It isn't some complex hack or anything. It was simply a new script my friend is developing for fun and I was testing it for him and I had forgotten to turn it off. I never once trolled anybody or said a single thing under anyone elses name. I was being completely cool to everyone and just enjoying the game of zombies after I rejoined. Somebody said that they saw a name changer for a few seconds and kurtis made it his personal quest to find them and try to ban them(obviously to satisfy his own ego) regardless of the fact that they didn't negatively effect or ruin the game for anybody else. He found enough proof of it so I admitted that I had used it and calmly explained what had happened. He continued to ridicule me. Then he switched his name to my name and started pretending to be me which is far worse than what I did. I asked politely to accept my friend request so that I could explain to him what happened and that's all I said. From that he started claiming that I was trying to get his IP so I could DDOS him(which is not possible just by adding somebody I might add). Also he said that he knew I was name changing based on the "~" next to my aliases. Well I noticed something VERY odd when checking his aliases:

http://bayimg.com/cakOeaadF

Also notice the proof of him impersonating me

Based on this evidence it is obvious that he in fact has a name changer as well and uses it frequently. Also I immediately turned mine off and continue to play normally. He impersonated me as well as ruining the game by forcing me to stop and reply to his personal attacks(all of which were after I tried being nice to him).

Based on this evidence the only logical way I could see myself being banned is if he is banned as well.

Edit: Also I never ONCE asked him to join voice chat like he claims. He told me that I was trying to get his IP by adding him and then I said that isn't possible and that it was possible "only through voice chat" but I can see how he misunderstood that

but regardelles you should not be using a name changer so i support this +1

theqmaster

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2011, 08:56:41 AM »
you came on to the server using it you could of been doing alot of things. I don't come on to the server with my name randomly changing I have one name ONLY, I may go to other crappy servers and change it but the people on RND know me as kurtis_13_1994, Ive never got reported because im a good player your not . I don't use a shit name changer on RND servers.
"Votekicked '[SH] wootz' - normal: Speedhacking, threatening" your a [SH] member.
It was an accident. Accidents happen. I turned it off instantly. I'm not a "sethhack" member. My clan happens to be [SH]. You say i'm not a good player when I was being completely cool and you can ask anyone who was in the server at the time. You're just being an asshole.

I'm no different than you except that I accidentally joined for a few seconds with a name changer. That is all that happened. You have a name changer as well. There is no other reason to want me banned besides the fact that you're just being a dick. I was being a nice person and playing normally

BTW that [sh]wootz guy is not in my clan
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 09:04:23 AM by theqmaster »

Offline kurtis_13_1994

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2011, 09:04:51 AM »
I'm not a "sethhack" member.
no one said anything about you being a sethhack member??? hmmm thats odd [SH] could mean alot of things but u say that???

Note: can I have a link to your clan?
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 09:08:34 AM by kurtis_13_1994 »

theqmaster

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2011, 09:18:47 AM »
no one said anything about you being a sethhack member??? hmmm thats odd [SH] could mean alot of things but u say that???

Note: can I have a link to your clan?
You did multiple times in the game. Quit acting ignorant

We have no link. It is just me and a few friends who use the tag in CSS to play against other clans. It's just for fun.

Offline kurtis_13_1994

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2011, 09:41:20 AM »
You did multiple times in the game. Quit acting ignorant
I never said anything about u being a sethhack member. I said you are probably using sethhacks, I never said anything about your clan name, and can I have some names, of the people? or some link to there steam profiles

theqmaster

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2011, 09:50:06 AM »
I never said anything about u being a sethhack member. I said you are probably using sethhacks, I never said anything about your clan name, and can I have some names, of the people? or some link to there steam profiles
Not how I remember it. But even if you didn't it doesn't take a genius to make the connection. I don't need to prove shit to you. My clan has nothing to do with this. I'm not wasting any more time on this

Offline Alkaline

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2011, 01:13:01 PM »
Looks like it is that time of the month again.
Another small group of hackers and d-dosers to join, troll, and bring the server to a stand still.

About two days ago, there was a speedhacker on zombie survival.
His name was [SH] wootz and coincidentally there were four or three other [SH] guys (wootz, Q, SoulRicky, and Magic Bacon.)
I do not have a demo but wootz was speedhacking as fast headcrab.
I warn, he threatens ddos, I ban, server crash.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

There were many ban reports when I looked up their steam ID's

And as Lazer Blade said, having a namechanger to begin with will mean you are trouble.
:thumbsup: to the report.
A Man named William Reed's last living testament says that he is going to read his own will.

Will Reed's will will read "Will Reed will read Will Reed's will"

Offline JIGSAW

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2011, 02:26:31 PM »
everything seems to be in order so I say yes :thumbsup:

Offline Supertoaster

• A completely superfluous bottle of cough syrup
  • Cat LoverWindows User
    View More Badges!

• Only six bucks