Author Topic: 09/26/2010 Application: CookieMonster - [PLEASE RESUBMIT]  (Read 123 times)

Offline Moo

09/26/2010 Application: CookieMonster - [PLEASE RESUBMIT]
« on: September 26, 2010, 03:23:00 PM »
Name-Sean
In Game Name- CookieMonster
SteamUser- xseanxx add meh if you like.
Age- 15
Gender- Shemale.
Steam ID-STEAM_0:1:23428756 00:17 175
Location- California.
D.O.B- 11/25/95

I Haz been playing on RnD for about a year now and Im not gonna lie to all of joo It's been great. In my times of RnD I have made good friends, and some enemies. I love or I hate. At one point in time I did quit Gmod due to school but I came back caused I missed everyone :) And everyone missed me :P And I do believe that I'm well known around the servers.  I have been reported for being a downright Minge but thats over. And I haven't been reported for "Aboosing". Most of the time I'll be on TTT or Flood. I apply for VIPz so I can help enforce rules and kick/ban if necessary. I also would like VIP to help out when admins are busy or inactive. I will always issue a warning before taking any action. If I'm not on rNd, I always enjoy playing CS:S, Portal xD, TF2, and with my self.

zOMG HACKER- If a hacker is caught on RnD then I will wait to confirm it before taking any action. And if it is confirmed I will issue a warning kick. Now most of you think thats a banz but It should teach him to not hack and give him a chance. If not, Banz.

VIPz- Another reason I would like VIP is for certain toolz on wirebuild, and although I hardly play it, It'll be nice to use the tools. And the VIP next to my name should intimidate mingies. >:)

Life- I do have a life lol and when im not in gmod Im usually with friends or playing BasketBall. My favorite Hobby is Reading.. yes reading. Fuck off.

Thank Joo all for reading my post and remember, Cookie is not with you there, but here.. In your hearts.  O:-)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2010, 02:54:38 PM by Moo »

Offline Moo

Re: 09/26/2010 Application: CookieMonster
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2010, 02:54:27 PM »