Author Topic: Things that other people do around you that you hate?  (Read 1607 times)

Offline JIGSAW

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +36
Re: Things that other people do around you that you hate?
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2011, 06:51:27 PM »
I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE DON"T APPRECIATE THEIR LIVES :thumbsdown:

Offline Supertoaster

• A completely superfluous bottle of cough syrup
  • Cat LoverWindows User
    View More Badges!

• Only six bucks
  • Respect: +1236
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2011, 07:04:38 PM »
No part time.. minimum wage here (last time i checked) was $10.50 but regardless if you not making like $1,000+ on your paycheck no one has the right to say "Making the bank" or whatever you said some people were saying.

Wait have you actually heard someone say that? Becuase I've never heard some say "I do this becuase i think it make me look kool" becuase if you've met people that said that I feel sorry for them.
they didn't say "I smoke weed, I'm cool" it's more like "Oh yeah well last night I smoked sum joints and it was kewl" and they keep repeating themselves. Some guy on TF2 kept saying he was drinking beer and needed to get some every fucking 5 minutes and kept bragging about he plays better drunk and how he casually drinks every day. He sounds like a chick too (is not a chick). Me and like three other people told him to shut the fuck up and he left. He does this every time I go there.

Offline Cake Faice

• How can society be real
  • Windows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• if our oppresions aren't real?
  • Respect: +1541
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2011, 07:12:16 PM »
they didn't say "I smoke weed, I'm cool" it's more like "Oh yeah well last night I smoked sum joints and it was kewl" and they keep repeating themselves. Some guy on TF2 kept saying he was drinking beer and needed to get some every fucking 5 minutes and kept bragging about he plays better drunk and how he casually drinks every day. He sounds like a chick too (is not a chick). Me and like three other people told him to shut the fuck up and he left. He does this every time I go there.

"It's not about drinking casually every day, it's telling everyone online that I did"

Offline StartedBullet

• Blissfully unaware, or am I?
  • Respect: +19
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2011, 07:27:27 PM »
Four  things I really hate.
1-  Greed, you only need so much money.
2-  Pride, as in people who think they are better than others.
3-  Racism, I'm willing to bet the victims are far better people than the racists.
4-  Myself, whole-heartedly. I hate myself with all of myself. Too much sin, too many mistakes.
Turned a new leaf.

Furry artist.

Offline Devie

• I got eight figures
  • Like I'm skatin in the winter
  • Respect: +1040
    • Twatter
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2011, 07:38:49 PM »

"It's not about drinking casually every day, it's telling everyone online that I did"

more like SHOWING everyone online that I did.
The guy I was talking about in the $4.20 cigarettes:
default:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

his statuses consists of:
"URGH THE ONE NIGHT I DIDNT GET DRUNK, I WAS LATE FOR WORK THE NEXT DAY.. WTF?"

typical douchebag

Offline Cake Faice

• How can society be real
    View More Badges!

• if our oppresions aren't real?
  • Respect: +1541
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2011, 08:09:20 PM »
more like SHOWING everyone online that I did.

I had to switch it around so it made sense.

But that guy looks incredibly like a douche-bag.

Offline Doctor Who

• Slippery midget
  • Starcraft 2
  • Respect: +170
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2011, 08:37:04 PM »
I just hate being in a large crowd of idiots (basically people who shove others, talk obnoxiously, and then stop in the middle of the hall (yes, this is at school))
When I'm in a crowd like that, I get the urge to grab the nearest person and stab them.

I'm rather violent.

My friends always do that in the middle of the fucking hall even though they don't even give a shit if they're in highschool, makes me want to stab them in the throat and play with their blood but i usually ignore and walk away like i don't fucking know them.

Thanks Crypto for this banner <3

I WAS TELEPORTING EVERYWHERE
TOTALL BS
i was at 2.5k ping
gggg
LOL -Alex

Offline Mehis

• lolbai
  • Respect: +88
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2011, 04:23:30 AM »
- People who tells you online that they smoked weed and it was so cool and shit. It's just so... wannabe.

- I travel alot with busses. I hate when some 'cool' kids tries to go first and everybody else is in line.

- I hate all physical contact, which is for making you feel worse. Aka, bullying. I just don't get it. We are there to learn, not to bully everybody around.

- Stupid people in my class. Lets take an example. Some guy from my class has super bad grades and all. He is so bad at every thing. In the middle of our class, he might ask something completely random from others or just yell. Mostly teachers TRIES to stop him, but it's just so stupid, that he throws away all the information he would need for life. He is going to have a shitty job and blame it on somebody else, than himself. After he has grown up, he tells kids to stay at school.

- The people, which doesn't even try to get a job. Seriously, thats ruining our world. Couple of my brothers, friends lives with unemployed-cash they get every month and so.

I know I'm little too young to think about these things, but it's reel lifez.

Offline aerobro

• Respect: +120
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2011, 08:01:36 AM »
+2
I hate how these aren't on Facebook.

Offline Prox

• WORLD MEME DATABASE
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverBest Signature 2013
    View More Badges!

• The mosquito man
  • Respect: +1648
« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2011, 08:27:48 AM »
+1
I hate people who blame me for making a mistake when they themselves are ignoring their own.

Me and a few friends often play basketball and one of my friend keeps yelling at me when I make a mistake for like 5 or more seconds though it doesn't happen every time but it really gets on my nerves and then when I try telling him that he derps even harder which is true story and should quit his bitching then he just ignores it and yells even harder.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 08:30:12 AM by Prox »

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2400
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2011, 10:16:32 AM »
-Couples on facebook who fucking leave "I love you so much babe" ON EACHOTHERS WALL EVERY FUCKING DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I understand you guys love eachother but posting it every fucking day to eachothers wall is just annoying. Btw they fucking broke up yesterday. Stupid as fuck.

-PEOPLE WHO POST SHIT ON FACEBOOK SAYING "Making bank!" or "Hell yeah, married to the money!", "Money flow all day!" and "Got two jobs, BALLER STATUS $$$$$", "Money is a song! Pockets on high notes! $$$$". This is usually followed by "----at Walmart" or "---at Mcdonalds". Bitch you think you're fucking making BANK when youre bringing home 200 dollar fucking paychecks working TWO JOBS every fucking week and spending about 20+ hours on each job. IT'S FUCKING STUPID. come back with "baller" status when you're not doing something shitty like standing outside red lobsters dressed as a fucking lobster waving at the traffic, or sitting there serving fried chicken, french fries, fried onions, fried oreos, OR ANYTHING FRIED...

-RUBBING JESUS ALL OVER THE PLACE. Yes, I mean those religious fags that I hate being around with. I drop something and say "oh jeez" and a friends friend who just happens to be religious (super) fucking flips out on me for "USING THE LORDS NAME IN FUCKING VAIN".. man get the fuck OUT OF MY FUCKING FACE.
ALL OF THIS
It annoys the hell out of me when people put shit like that in their signature on their phone, so I have to read their derps every time I get a text from them ._..

And for the religious shit, I fucking REALLY hate that ._..
My cousins are spoiled fkers and they fly over at least once a year, just so they can be catered to and get shit, and don't bother trying to talk to them, because they DON'T STOP PREACHING. Fucking annoying as hell ._.. Also, the one of them that comes over is 20, and last time she brought her boyfriend with her. Just so they could get shit from my grandparents mostly. And free expensive meals of course.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline yoshi

• as I said, pretty nice.
  • Old Forum MemberWindows UserDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +377
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2011, 11:33:48 AM »
When all of my friends hates me because i don't like "nigga ops", so childish. (Yes it's at school)

I need to get new friends.

Offline Shawn

View More Badges!

• IGM: Shawn /Steam ID: Shawnchapp
  • Respect: +373
    • The Vault
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2011, 11:41:50 AM »
Adding

When people decide to sing the song their listening to AND they don't know any of the fucking lyrics.

Delivery guys when they think you didn't "tip" much they look at you funny! (Considering they charge me a delivery fee and another fee to use debt their fucking lucky they get anything!)

Offline Devie

• I got eight figures
  • Like I'm skatin in the winter
  • Respect: +1040
    • Twatter
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2011, 12:20:57 PM »
GHETTO PEOPLE IN THE MALL OR EVERYWHERE ELSE WHO THINKS THEIR MUSIC IS THE SHIT THEREFORE EVERYONE ELSE SHOULD LISTEN TO IT.

THEY GET THEIR MP3S WITHOUT HEADPHONES AND BLAST THEM THROUGH THE SPEAKERS EVEN THOUGH IT SOUNDS LIKE ITS COMING FROM A TIN CAN!!!!

Offline Shawn

View More Badges!

• IGM: Shawn /Steam ID: Shawnchapp
  • Respect: +373
    • The Vault
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2011, 12:28:26 PM »
GHETTO PEOPLE IN THE MALL OR EVERYWHERE ELSE WHO THINKS THEIR MUSIC IS THE SHIT THEREFORE EVERYONE ELSE SHOULD LISTEN TO IT.

THEY GET THEIR MP3S WITHOUT HEADPHONES AND BLAST THEM THROUGH THE SPEAKERS EVEN THOUGH IT SOUNDS LIKE ITS COMING FROM A TIN CAN!!!!

And the music usually always sucks aswell!