Author Topic: Jihad on TTT  (Read 216 times)

Offline Travelsonic

• We're gonna need a new obstacle course...
  • Respect: +78
Re: Jihad on TTT
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2011, 07:43:24 AM »
My point remains.

Your point seems like a red herring - especially since we're not talking about adding every gun" or whatsit, but the idea for adding one weapon.
lim ( Δ :trollface: -> 0 ) (:trollface: + Δ :trollface:)² + :trollface: = :trollface:

Offline Mehis

• lolbai
  • Respect: +88
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2011, 08:00:58 AM »
From my perspective, Jihad is a little bit underpowered. Yes, underpowered.
Most of the TTT maps are wide and large, it makes really hard for traitor to do surprise attack. Traitor dies from it, it has couple seconds timer, noticeable sound, makes the Traitor vulnerable, has a range of couple meters. I don't say, if it gets added we should change anything. It's good like it is now.
'But Mehis, one time a Traitor killed my with a Jihad from 9000 meters!' Well it was probably lag or something.
Though, I still say that Jihad shouldn't be added. TTT is fun like it is now.
Or Jihad could be holiday specific. Just make it little bit more holiday-ish. :D

Offline Prox

• WORLD MEME DATABASE
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverBest Signature 2013
    View More Badges!

• The mosquito man
  • Respect: +1648
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2011, 08:24:57 AM »
Your point seems like a red herring - especially since we're not talking about adding every gun" or whatsit, but the idea for adding one weapon.
Yeah, I totally thought that you guys are talking about several new weapons to add.
/sarcasm

What I meant to say was that they just added new weapons and you guys want to add more, if this get's added, then who knows what is going to be suggested next?

Offline Castle

• Respect: +19
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2011, 08:35:24 AM »
Yeah, I totally thought that you guys are talking about several new weapons to add.
/sarcasm

What I meant to say was that they just added new weapons and you guys want to add more, if this get's added, then who knows what is going to be suggested next?

A troll gun which shoot's trollfaces? >:O

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2400
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2011, 09:43:12 AM »
/sarcasm

Suggestions are that, SUGGESTIONS. There will always be suggestions, and they will always be appreciated. Just because some suggestions get added, DOESN'T mean people should stop making suggestions... and it doesn't mean the server is going to add every suggestion, and have 9001 downloads.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Prox

• WORLD MEME DATABASE
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverBest Signature 2013
    View More Badges!

• The mosquito man
  • Respect: +1648
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2011, 10:17:15 AM »
Suggestions are that, SUGGESTIONS. There will always be suggestions, and they will always be appreciated. Just because some suggestions get added, DOESN'T mean people should stop making suggestions... and it doesn't mean the server is going to add every suggestion, and have 9001 downloads.
I didn't said that suggestions are not welcomed, I just said that I don't want any new weapons to be added(was mainly talking about jihad) because I think that right now there are enough weapons which is MY opinion.

Offline Travelsonic

• We're gonna need a new obstacle course...
  • Respect: +78
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2011, 01:15:26 PM »
From my perspective, Jihad is a little bit underpowered. Yes, underpowered.
Most of the TTT maps are wide and large, it makes really hard for traitor to do surprise attack.

IMO [strictly], as I have mentioned before, it works best in areas where people are forced together, or choose to clump together - and there is more strategy to using this weapon effectively than some would give credit for.
lim ( Δ :trollface: -> 0 ) (:trollface: + Δ :trollface:)² + :trollface: = :trollface: