Author Topic: 09/26/2010 Application: MarkedOne/Degravytev - [PLEASE RESUBMIT]  (Read 110 times)

Offline » Magic «

• i play pc computer
  • Windows UserLinux UserLeague PlayerOld Forum MemberCat LoverDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A
    • MagiCorp
09/26/2010 Application: MarkedOne/Degravytev - [PLEASE RESUBMIT]
« on: September 26, 2010, 11:02:02 AM »
However you spell his in-game name

First name: David Joe

Builds: lots of survival boats, Houses, many houses,   buildings that when you enter them, you die... a few cranes i made of   my own, A laser cannon, that kills you, and other great stuff. and a few   planes and a very failed car

APP:
Well the reason why i want VIP is, when ever i go on TTT or ZS or   flood, their is always some that rdm's, right? or pushes everyone off a   cliff, or the boat, etc. well i want to be one of those people that are   able to kick the trolls. I am pretty much friends when everyone with most people in the community, and i know all of the admins very well enough. I am will probably go on the Teamspeak 3 server most of the time, talking with Tomcat, Nailcannon, and Xrain sooner or later. As you may of noticed, i am the oldest one in the community, now that brings allot of responsibility, and respect.   I am very mature when the situation requires, and when i am serious, i   do not play around. I love this community very much, and i would love   for it to expand. But for it to expand into a greater community, we need   to have great VIP's to watch over our servers and make sure, Trolls do   not take over. I hope the administration team will take this in a   serious manner. Thank you and have a great day.

Regards,
Mr.Franklin (David) Marked One

1/3 - lawl mr. franklins app and he is good in-game abit spammy on forums >:l
« Last Edit: October 02, 2010, 02:55:31 PM by Moo »

Offline Moo

Re: Application: MarkedOne/Degravytev
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2010, 01:07:43 PM »
ah..  :no:

Offline Moo

Re: 09/26/2010 Application: MarkedOne/Degravytev
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2010, 02:55:21 PM »