.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers (Read Only) > Projects

ZS weapon ideas

<< < (2/8) > >>

Prox:
Corssfire magnum is just derp in my opinion, metal cades are unnecessary, Hl2 smg maybe, although the chance of firing 2 shots doesn't look very good to me, but adding somehow nerfed para, ak47 and the windowmaker(aka css terrorist auto sniper which is already added in the zs game and can be obtained only by picking it up in a map) for a next kill upgrade like 75+ kills always seemed like a good idea to me.

Sally:
They seem a little bit too much also why not have a Ion Cannon power up that purges everything near you but it only works on a blue moon and you need 1 kill to get it with a high ping.

Prox I cant stop looking at your animated gif with the horse.

Deathie:

--- Quote from: Sally on September 12, 2011, 02:07:26 PM ---They seem a little bit too much also why not have a Ion Cannon power up that purges everything near you but it only works on a blue moon and you need 1 kill to get it with a high ping.

Prox I cant stop looking at your animated gif with the horse.

--- End quote ---

Actually, that brought up an interesting idea.

Some sort of gun that brings up an invincible shield for 5 seconds. Can regenerate ammo for it.

It'd be useful for when you're running away from fasties or something. It wouldn't be that OP either when you think of it's short use time.

Seems silly, but then again, how much realism can you actually fit in a game where you use rocket launchers to spawn wooden planks?

Loke:
Snivy's idea is actually pretty good, but mabye make it 10 seconds with a long delay? And make it so that you get it at last human ;)

Sally:

--- Quote from: Snivy M.D. on September 12, 2011, 02:39:48 PM ---Actually, that brought up an interesting idea.

Some sort of gun that brings up an invincible shield for 5 seconds. Can regenerate ammo for it.

It'd be useful for when you're running away from fasties or something. It wouldn't be that OP either when you think of it's short use time.

Seems silly, but then again, how much realism can you actually fit in a game where you use rocket launchers to spawn wooden planks?

--- End quote ---

It was silly for a reason but because someone cared to think it was nice id better make it clearer a Ioncannon like laser falls from the sky using Env_laser and make it realy big looking with a big with of 60 and it kills all zombies in a range but it could also be used to kill your self and no one else also it does not effect props at all as then it could be used in a good way.  :trollface: Also the amount of kills needed would be 60 and it must be near the end of the round because if it wasnt then the last stand idea would go to hell. Oh and loke you posted when i was posting but a ten secs of lazor is too much but the last human idea is great.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version