Author Topic: How To: Regular [READ BEFORE APPLYING]  (Read 3402 times)

Offline Moo

How To: Regular [READ BEFORE APPLYING]
« on: September 26, 2010, 02:01:21 AM »
How To Regular

What is Regular?
Regular is a status that is earned over time with good reputation in the community
It is not something you can demand or something you deserve
Please do not BITCH or CRY or WHINE for Regular

How to get Regular
      * Guests can post their application
      * Guests+ can reply
      * 1/3 ACTIVE Admins approve based on personal bias - considering community opinion
      * 3 days until applicant is judged for 1/3's
      * NOTE: 1/3 is a fraction, not 1 admin..
      ** If the time is expired, and the app is undecided or vacant of votes - The application should be deleted and resubmitted.
      ** If the applicant is not approved, the application is to be locked and not resubmitted.
      * Provide STEAM ID
      * Provide In-Game Name
      * Provide useful/ important information you would like us to see.
      * Provide Name and Date in THREAD TITLE

Abilities
      - Cannot start votekick or voteban
      - Can vote on started votekicks & voteban
      - Access to certain Wirebuild Tools

Organize application however you feel necessary, remember having a better application will give you more of a chance to become Regular
If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a PM or send Coolzeldad a PM

YOU MUST PROVIDE YOUR STEAM ID
ALL SUBMISSIONS WITHOUT A STEAM ID WILL BE DELETED OR UNAPPROVED WITHOUT NOTICE!

PLEASE POST A DATE IN YOUR TITLE
IF DATE IS NOT POSTED, TOPIC WILL BE REMOVED
AFTER A PERSON HAS BEEN TOLD TO EDIT THE APPLICATION, DON'T REPEAT IT! SIMPLY WAIT FOR THE APPLICANT TO DO IT!

Keep the unnecessary posts to a minimum here. -Sanders
This is our First impression, Please put in some EFFORT! -Tomcat

Alright guys, this is an actual VISUAL for clarification and less confusion. Makes it easier for us, and for you.

I am tired of seeing dates in the actual application instead of the title and hearing people say "I DID POST THE DATE". Well, this shows where you actually put it. Also, that STEAM ID - Don't forget it.

And for those of you who realized your mistake and want to fix your application, instead of making a brand new application, please hit the MODIFY button. This shows you exactly where it is.

With this here, a complete guide WITH a visual - there should be no reason for you to make the mistake of not putting the date in your TITLE or the STEAM ID in your application..
The lack of ability to read the rules and guide is your own fault and it just tells us that you don't want this enough.
Therefore, I am deleting every application that does not provide the date (in the subject) OR a steam ID (in the application) without notice.
No exceptions.
-Devie

FOR NON APPLICANTS:
PLEASE KEEP THE UNECESSARY, RETARDED, SPAM, HAS-NOTHING-TO-DO-WITH-APPLICANT/APPLICATION POSTS TO A MINUMUM.

Otherwise, I'll just delete them. Or another mod will cuz I may be busy with crap.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 05:13:28 AM by DoeniDon »

Offline Don

Re: How To: Regular [READ BEFORE APPLYING]
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2011, 08:14:36 AM »
Keep the unnecessary posts to a minimum here. -Sanders

PLEASE KEEP THE UNECESSARY, RETARDED, SPAM, HAS-NOTHING-TO-DO-WITH-APPLICANT/APPLICATION POSTS TO A MINUMUM.

Otherwise, I'll just delete them. Or another mod will cuz I may be busy with crap.

Bump & I'd like to add:

DON'T +1 OR -1 AN APPLICATION WITHOUT PROVIDING A PROPER REASON.

This is not a proper reason:

:thumbsup: HES MY FAVORITE AARON TAN LAH SIA LIAO

This is a proper reason:

:thumbsup:
A very very very good player in TTT, never prop killing/pushing and does not swear.
Wish you be a future VIP.

Posts without a good reason will be deleted without notice.

Thanks.