Author Topic: Story for a Half Life 2 Episode 3 Trailer and Portal 3  (Read 486 times)

Offline kiddnils

• It's me Kiddnils
  • Respect: +1
Story for a Half Life 2 Episode 3 Trailer and Portal 3
« on: August 27, 2011, 02:14:11 PM »
Hi Guys. You know my biggest dream is to work at Valve so I write The story for Portal 3 and for a Half Life 2 Episode 3  Trailer.

Trailer Half Life 2 Episode 3

Zoom-in to Alyx. She is still whining and sit over Eli. Gman open the Gate and looks really bad. He is sweating. He is running to Alyx and Eli  - the Time freaze and he put a tear of Alyx away. Gman:" Don't be afraid, he was a Tribut that was necessary. But we must speed up. (Gman turn his head to Gordon) Gman:"Gordon I Count on you. Now please listen up...(Gman help Gordon to stand up.)

The camera turn and zoom to the HIV Suit. The Lambda Logo turn into Gordon who hold the crowbar and run to a Combine who get hit to death.

Back to Alyx
Dr. Kleiner walks in and Alyx Fall on Eli Cause Gman disappeared and the Time continue.

Gman is sweating because this is a big opposite of his normal acting. It seems like something gone horribly wrong because he is running. This should be a part of my application at Valve!

Portal 3

After Chell escaped she walk trough the corn and a forest. She walk on a path and sees dead headcrabs, antilons and humans. Then she find a house with 3 humans after a few seconds combine forces attack. She flew with one human. The human sit on the ground and tells about Combine and that he doesn't know what to do. So Chell walk with him back to the Entrance of Aperture and they drive with the escalator back to Glados. The turrets are still singing. Then Glados see them and told to go back. The Elevator crash and they fall. Only Chell survived. She found Rick and he told her a solution. She should go back to moon, rescue Wheatley and make him angry against Combine and not so stupid. First Chell tried to get there with the Aerial Faith Plate but it failed. Then with an Aperture rocket she rescue Wheatley and the Space Core.She built an aggressive core to Wheatley and destroy the stupid-chip. In fact that Wheatley would be evil again in Glados body they go to the AI Building Center and found a body for Wheatley where he could conrol the whole Aperture. Then Chell drive with an escalator back to the ground. Then the song "Dont call me a moron" play and she can see how Combine gets killed by Cubes, Turrets, Vents, Cores ,laser, King Turret .... .

Yes I wanted to make this trailer and mod but sadly I cant. Ive got 3ds max but I hate how it don't snap to The Grid like in Hammer. Ive tried to get Source Film Maker but it failed. I am just good with Hammer. So I give up. Maybe I am too joung with 14. You can use this ideas if you want but please give Credit to me. Now I am depressed and don't Know what to do.

Kiddnils
« Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 01:40:30 AM by kiddnils »

Offline Doctor Who

• Slippery midget
  • Starcraft 2
  • Respect: +170
Re: Story for a Half Life 2 Episode 3 Trailer and Portal 3
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2011, 01:25:13 AM »
+1
Zoom-in to Alyx. She is still whining and sit over Eli. Gman open the Gate and looks really bad. He is sweating. He is running to Alyx and Eli  - the Time freeze and he put a tear of Alyx away. Gman:" Don't be afraid"

No, never would happen.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 09:11:35 PM by Doctor Who »

Thanks Crypto for this banner <3

I WAS TELEPORTING EVERYWHERE
TOTALL BS
i was at 2.5k ping
gggg
LOL -Alex

Offline kiddnils

• It's me Kiddnils
  • Respect: +1
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2011, 01:00:02 PM »
+1
It's even sadder that only 1 Guy replied. Wow I really need a project or I will die.

Offline Sally

• ITS A TRAP
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2011, 04:06:53 PM »
No offence but this kinda looks like one of those [G]ordon Free[Man] Things to where its very unrealistic Also Gman known that it would happen just that way Exactly unless vordigaunts go "Wazzzuuupp" also valve wont need a portal 3 and ep3 has been named to Half life 3 now by Gabe himself because he had said "We have dropped the episodic theme" :'( Also portal 3 was ended because chell has finnaly escaped gholehell.

Gman "I am not man"

Offline Rocket50

• My god it's dusty
  • Respect: +946
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2011, 01:30:35 PM »
Fanfiction? Or what is this

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2069
    • Some music shit I made
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2011, 02:15:26 PM »
Sorry to burst your bubble, but there isn't going to be a Portal 3.

They might cameo it into EP3 though.

Then again, EP3 is a myth itself.

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline ๖Ϝцzsioᴎ

• Windows UserLinux UserCat LoverLeague Player
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +379
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2011, 07:08:28 PM »
The chances of a Portal 3 is about 1 in a million. EP3 won't come out until probably another year.

Offline xxMingebaggerxx

• Old Forum MemberWindows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +26
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2011, 02:38:39 AM »
EP3 Trailer ideas-HL3 trailer ideas

A clip of them in a helicopter flying against a lot of combine(all of the combine forces started to move in ep2, probably into antartica to the Combine base)
A clip of the combine seeing them on the radar?
Some action where the combine start moving towards the helicopter and then the screen fades out

Im bored ./
<3 you rnd fags :)

Offline ursus

• Linux UserCat LoverWindows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• drunkposting is the music of the soul
  • Respect: +1518
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2012, 09:58:56 PM »
+1
Hello, Alyx.

Look at your father. Now back to me. Now back to your father. Now back to me.

Sadly, he isn't me. But if he stopped being dead and missing one leg he could walk like he's me.

Look down. Back up. Where are you? You're on a Combine ship, with the man your dad could smell like.

What's in your hand? I have it. It's a personality core, with two chances to save the world you love. Look again. The chances are now MOON DUST.

Anything is possible when your dad is alive like GMan and not a lady. I'm in space.

Offline Bullet Freeman

• A.k.a. Xero
  • Respect: +32
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2012, 01:16:36 AM »
this looks like something djy1991 would screen

Half-Life Full-life Consequences: Free Man

Offline mickey0528

• TrollFace Loves You
  • Respect: +18
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2012, 03:00:54 AM »
IMO, some slow-mo scene(Gordon's friends got shot or blew up) fading in during the main (your plan) part?
For portal 3, I don't think Chell is so "creative" to put Wheatley back to Aperture? I dunno.
Spoiler: Quotes from ppl (click to show/hide)

Offline Kamikaze

• Don't tell me you're going to love and tolerate me
  • Respect: +31
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2012, 08:45:56 AM »
I have extreme doubts that G-Man would sweat, run or tell Alyx to not be afraid.
Stop with all the pony crap already. It's getting old.

Offline Frank

• Cunt Destroyer
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverCat LoverDonator
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +728
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2012, 09:19:17 AM »
This story makes me giggle.

Offline mickey0528

• TrollFace Loves You
  • Respect: +18
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2012, 08:51:31 PM »
I got an idea for portal... It was time between Wheatley's control and GLaDOS's replacement. Wheatley started to find people from outside to help doing test. Two guys who were sailing/fishing/whatever accidentally entered Wheatley's trap and were treated as a lab rat. They wanna think of a way to fight back Wheatley, but it was too late cuz Wheatley found out that men are mortal and used their brains' shits to create robot.  *Cut*
Spoiler: Quotes from ppl (click to show/hide)

Offline Frank

• Cunt Destroyer
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverCat LoverDonator
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +728
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2012, 06:16:34 AM »
Wheatley only had control for like less than 5 hours. And the robots were made by GLaDOS before Wheatley had control.