Author Topic: ttt rules?  (Read 140 times)

Offline mickey0528

• TrollFace Loves You
  • Respect: +18
ttt rules?
« on: August 21, 2011, 11:55:29 PM »
ok i got a few questions:
1:can traitors prop push?
2:can traitors give away their buddies?
3:is rdming kickable?
Spoiler: Quotes from ppl (click to show/hide)

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2400
Re: ttt rules?
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2011, 12:15:15 AM »
NO ONE CAN PROP PUSH

This is because of problems with karma and shit mostly, but it's simply not a legitimate way to kill. Not intended to be used as is and even though it's traitor it's non-karmable.

For the T giving away buddies, no. Just no. Not even going to explain that one.

And last, RDMing is allowed, to an extent. Mass RDM and target RDM are not allowed. Target RDM is targeting a specific person several rounds and killing them.
I usually kick for 3 RDMs one round or if they've RDM'd a lot over several rounds. (though the rules say 4 RDMs is mass I believe?)

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline lolking12345

• Respect: +1
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2011, 03:38:36 PM »
I NEED SOME justification i was just T and killed someone and VIP decided to kick me WTF im going to get his name and report him

Offline Don

• Respect: +1201
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2011, 03:40:46 PM »
I NEED SOME justification i was just T and killed someone and VIP decided to kick me WTF im going to get his name and report him
You got kicked for teamkilling, so you most likely killed your own T buddy, which is a kickable offence.

Offline StartedBullet

• Blissfully unaware, or am I?
  • Respect: +19
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2011, 04:35:33 PM »
+1
What if you kill someone as a prop?

I got two kills as the bin on the richland map.
 :trollface:
Turned a new leaf.

Furry artist.

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2011, 05:15:28 PM »
What if you kill someone as a prop?

I got two kills as the bin on the richland map.
 :trollface:
Allowed.

Offline mickey0528

• TrollFace Loves You
  • Respect: +18
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2011, 04:14:20 AM »
one more question: can anyone crush explosive barrel to people and blow people up?
« Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 04:17:07 AM by mickey0528 »
Spoiler: Quotes from ppl (click to show/hide)

Offline Prox

• WORLD MEME DATABASE
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverBest Signature 2013
    View More Badges!

• The mosquito man
  • Respect: +1648
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2011, 04:20:13 AM »
I'm pretty sure that it is not allowed.
There's also a thread about rules that Sanders and I made: http://forum.randomgs.com/index.php/topic,7835.0.html

Offline Travelsonic

• We're gonna need a new obstacle course...
  • Respect: +78
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2011, 10:53:02 AM »
NO ONE CAN PROP PUSH

This is because of problems with karma and shit mostly, but it's simply not a legitimate way to kill. Not intended to be used as is and even though it's traitor it's non-karmable.

Not legitimate in which way?  And how hard would it be to make it so the karma system was fixed to allow for this properly?
lim ( Δ :trollface: -> 0 ) (:trollface: + Δ :trollface:)² + :trollface: = :trollface:

Offline Sabb

View More Badges!

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2011, 11:34:59 AM »
Not legitimate in which way?  And how hard would it be to make it so the karma system was fixed to allow for this properly?
As far as I know, there really is no way to detect prop pushing and non-karmable prop killing properly. It's not legitimate for obvious reasons lol, you won't gain or lose any karma or score for doing so, and your karma doesn't account into the kill either. So, if you have really low karma, and you decided "WELP, I CAN'T KILL ANYTHING, GUESS I'LL THROW SOME PROPS AROUND" then you can just easily kill someone and your low karma won't reduce the damage to the other player in any way.

one more question: can anyone crush explosive barrel to people and blow people up?
No, that's the same as non-karmable prop killing. It just blows the barrel up and it doesn't detect who did it, so no one loses any karma or blah blah blah same shit as above.

Offline Travelsonic

• We're gonna need a new obstacle course...
  • Respect: +78
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2011, 01:45:54 PM »
As far as I know, there really is no way to detect prop pushing and non-karmable prop killing properly. It's not legitimate for obvious reasons lol, you won't gain or lose any karma or score for doing so, and your karma doesn't account into the kill either.

1. Get player name, team of person pushing prop upon that player colliding with it, or picking it up with magneto stick
2. Compare against team of the persons hit/killed with prop
3. Compute karma changes
????????????????????????
4. Profit!

[Just a thought - it seems rather straight foreword, but most likely there are variables I missed that complicate things]
« Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 01:47:26 PM by Travelsonic »
lim ( Δ :trollface: -> 0 ) (:trollface: + Δ :trollface:)² + :trollface: = :trollface: