Author Topic: Intkeys.com - Getting Steam games for a much cheaper price  (Read 81 times)

Offline BlackMac

• Respect: +20
Intkeys.com - Getting Steam games for a much cheaper price
« on: August 26, 2011, 03:21:18 PM »
I do not work for them or anything like that. I found a good website and so I wrote a huge thread because I like it.
Besides I'm helping everyone get cheaper games!
I talked to them for a few hours and they are nice and told me all of the information I'm sharing with you.

IntKeys Website
About IntKeys
IntKeys is a website that offers games for Steam,Origin and just regular CD-Keys for a much much lower price then they are sold in other stores.
The Company buys directly from the supplier so they get the games for much cheaper and sell them for less profit to gain more clients.
The Company has been here since 2008 and have sold almost 4000 copy's.
They have great support for helping out anyone that is having trouble with their system.

The whole Region-Locked / Region-Free Deal
Region-Locked:
Some of their games are locked to Russia so only Russian people can use the CD-Keys.
You can still use the CD-Keys from them even if you are not from Russia.
You will need a Russian VPN to activate the product, after that you are done and can play it without the VPN.
If you do not own a VPN you can always give them your steam account and they will activate the game for you without any cost.
Right now you might be thinking that they can scam you for this and take your account but they are not going to do that.
I trusted them and gave them my account to activate a copy of Black Ops and they did and nothing was done to my account, I also own 70 games so it's not like I gave them something empty.
You can always change your password after they are done or just create a new account for their games it doesn't really matter.

Region-Free:
If the game is Region-Free all you need to do is activate the game on Steam / Origin and it's yours.

Games for Sale
Right now they are offering great games for a very very cheap price
Some of the games they offer

They offer many many more!

Support
They are a 5 man crew that do their best to help.
As I said I've been talking to most of them and they are all nice and good.
The owner is called Dmitri, he runs most of the things there, there are 4 other guys that help him run the place.
If you have any problems they have live support.
Check out my Server Collection!

Terraria-UP
Faction & Build Minecraft-UP
Gmod Spacebuild -- UP

Offline » Magic «

• i play pc computer
  • Windows UserLinux UserLeague PlayerOld Forum MemberCat LoverDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A
  • Respect: +782
    • MagiCorp
Re: Intkeys.com - Getting Steam games for a much cheaper price
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2011, 03:49:41 PM »
I don't think I should trust this...

Offline BlackMac

• Respect: +20
Re: Intkeys.com - Getting Steam games for a much cheaper price
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2011, 03:54:45 PM »
I don't think I should trust this...
I bought Black Ops from them a few days ago and I've been playing it for a while now.
I know I'm not the most trusted guy on RND but the site is Legit.
Check out my Server Collection!

Terraria-UP
Faction & Build Minecraft-UP
Gmod Spacebuild -- UP