Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

Well this is disappointing.

<< < (2/3) > >>

Hotgreensoldier:

--- Quote from: Deacon on August 23, 2011, 04:49:38 PM ---neighbors wifi

--- End quote ---

bingo

--- Quote from: Sabb on August 23, 2011, 05:16:45 PM ---Well it's kind of simple really.
He simply won't get VIP until he can be active again lol.
He can't use Gmod anyways, so I don't see that as a problem. (unless you really want to post on VIP applications or admins applications)

--- End quote ---

So...Moo doesn't approve untill I come back?

Or I reapply once I get my internet back?

If it has to be the latter, I CAN get Garrysmod on this crappy laptop, I'll just have terrible connection and terrible fps. Won't be able to play Tf2 with SMasters or do any of those phun stuff tho D:

tl;dr or just don't understand, I'll get on to do duties for VIP but I won't be able to play "seriously" AKA: I won't be able to kill everyone in the servar on TTT ;P

Sabb:

--- Quote from: Hotgreensoldier on August 23, 2011, 11:59:58 PM ---bingo

So...Moo doesn't approve untill I come back?

Or I reapply once I get my internet back?

If it has to be the latter, I CAN get Garrysmod on this crappy laptop, I'll just have terrible connection and terrible fps. Won't be able to play Tf2 with SMasters or do any of those phun stuff tho D:

tl;dr or just don't understand, I'll get on to do duties for VIP but I won't be able to play "seriously" AKA: I won't be able to kill everyone in the servar on TTT ;P

--- End quote ---
Nonono, I assume that' Moo can approve the app but you won't get it until you can play Gmod obviously, so that you can get promoted. (if you get gmod on the laptop you'd be promoted obviously)

Hotgreensoldier:

--- Quote from: Sabb on August 24, 2011, 12:04:41 AM ---Nonono, I assume that' Moo can approve the app but you won't get it until you can play Gmod obviously, so that you can get promoted. (if you get gmod on the laptop you'd be promoted obviously)

--- End quote ---

Ahhh, but won't they notice that I'm inactive and demote me?

One of the reasons I put in "why I should be VIP" was that I was very active :L

Sabb:

--- Quote from: Hotgreensoldier on August 24, 2011, 12:09:31 AM ---Ahhh, but won't they notice that I'm inactive and demote me?

One of the reasons I put in "why I should be VIP" was that I was very active :L

--- End quote ---
If you're inactive and never go on for 6 months then you'll probably be demoted lol. But if you get demoted for inactivity you'll get it back much easier.

Tomcat:
No offence but do what I did

Get a job at a hardware store, McDonald, or a grocery store then offer your parents to pay for teh internet

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version