Author Topic: About the Anonymous Board...  (Read 758 times)

Offline Tomcat

• Your Argument is Inert
  • Donator
    View More Badges!

• Wat Do?
  • Respect: +503
    • Tomcat's blog
Re: About the Anonymous Board...
« Reply #45 on: August 23, 2011, 09:22:10 PM »
I'm trying to put emphasis on why this is my fault.

I lead all you guys back into the world of the anonyboard, A world of trolling, shitposting, and complaining. I thought at first that the anonyboard would be a place where people wouldn't troll and talk bad right in front of people but under the anonymous alias. As I see now people couldn't handle the privilege of a fully anonymous board. I knew at first that people would troll, its pretty obvious. But now its just a world full of complaining and talking about other people without a name. If you have a problem with that person talk to them face to face, not under a cloak. Now I regret telling people to look at it.

Offline ursus

• Linux UserCat LoverWindows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• drunkposting is the music of the soul
  • Respect: +1518
« Reply #46 on: August 23, 2011, 09:23:36 PM »
I'm trying to put emphasis on why this is my fault.

I lead all you guys back into the world of the anonyboard, A world of trolling, shitposting, and complaining. I thought at first that the anonyboard would be a place where people wouldn't troll and talk bad right in front of people but under the anonymous alias. As I see now people couldn't handle the privilege of a fully anonymous board. I knew at first that people would troll, its pretty obvious. But now its just a world full of complaining and talking about other people without a name. If you have a problem with that person talk to them face to face, not under a cloak. Now I regret telling people to look at it.

Well, that's what this thread is FOR in the first place.

I came out, took what I said in anon, and put my name on it.

What more do you want?

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2069
    • Some music shit I made
« Reply #47 on: August 23, 2011, 09:29:56 PM »
+2
Jesus, most of you can't be serious for even two seconds.

Holy fuck. It's like trying to discuss politics with a bunch of mentally disabled five-year-olds.

@Thread -

I agree with most of this (as stated in anony), but I'm actually okay with how Moo bans.

Although it wouldn't hurt to have a better presentation. Discussing important matters talking "liek dis" is like showing up to a press conference in a T-shirt with pit stains.

Also, to the whole Devie and sex jokes thing that took up half of the thread,

People kiss ass, and they will continue to kiss ass, regardless if she stops. Just get used to it.

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline Don

• Respect: +1201
« Reply #48 on: August 24, 2011, 07:17:23 AM »
This thread is the perfect example of why no one ever brings anything serious to the forums.

No, I'm not going to contribute anything and only made this post to bitch about the above.

Offline Prox

• WORLD MEME DATABASE
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverBest Signature 2013
    View More Badges!

• The mosquito man
  • Respect: +1648
« Reply #49 on: August 24, 2011, 07:27:35 AM »
Alright, even though I'm not a part of that anonyboard thing I still want to have my word said in here.
Since I'm going to talk about the thread that I made about the rules you might going think that I'm just bitching
about it because people are ignoring it and yes, I am going to bitch about it and how everyone ignores it(especially the admins).
But I do think I have a valid point to do so.

Okay so tell me, is there any thread that contains rules for any of the server? The only one I saw was the Sanders one, the rule
list for TTT which is outdated and forgotten. I've been asking my self one thing, how are people suppose to know every single rule if there is no rule list anywhere on this entire damn forum? Seriously and how are we, the VIP's suppose to know everything too? If a VIP makes one bad slip - he is demoted. I've been updating my thread, adding more and more things to it, some of the people were actually helping but if we want to make all of those rules come into an effect, we need ADMINS help. Maybe if those rules would actually come into an effect maybe then there would be less reports or maybe even more since people would actually be sure about the rules.

Now about the anchor and checkpoint related rules - since we decided that it's against the rules it means nothing really...
As people were going into those places(behind the fence in anchor/on top of the checkpoint) they will continue.
I can already image: I join into ZS server, the map is anchor and 5-10 humans are behind the fence, so looks like I'm going to have kick half of the server? After that the reports would probably flood the whole report section about how it was allowed and shit and I would probably get demoted and even banned.

So now, admins, its either you lock and delete the whole thread or do something about it, I much rather would like that you would delete it instead of completely ignoring it like now. I really hate how some things are getting ignored in here such as all the maps in the mapping section and so.

And yes I do know that it sounds that I'm demanding you to do things but it doesn't seems to me that I have any other option.
I do believe that with some help from the admins and some updates we could actually have a nice and updated list of rules maybe even for Fretta gamemodes!
Now I'm sorry I might not know everything, maybe I am wrong about some things, but this is what I think about them right now.

Offline Deacon

• The righteous rise, with burning eyes
  • DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
  • Respect: +1788
« Reply #50 on: August 24, 2011, 11:18:51 AM »
@ Prox, a general rule list would be great. But at the same time many situations differ. I think thats why there isn't a definitive list of what you can and can't do; Its left up to us to figure out what rule was broken in a given situation. Sometimes, you accidently shoot the detective in the face because he jumped in front of you. Other times, you shoot him cause you don't know the rules. Or maybe you're a douche.

That being said, I would like to help you work on TTT rules later, when I have some time. A decent set of guidelines never hurt anyone.

Offline Prox

• WORLD MEME DATABASE
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverBest Signature 2013
    View More Badges!

• The mosquito man
  • Respect: +1648
« Reply #51 on: August 24, 2011, 11:36:10 AM »
@ Prox, a general rule list would be great. But at the same time many situations differ. I think thats why there isn't a definitive list of what you can and can't do; Its left up to us to figure out what rule was broken in a given situation. Sometimes, you accidently shoot the detective in the face because he jumped in front of you. Other times, you shoot him cause you don't know the rules. Or maybe you're a douche.

That being said, I would like to help you work on TTT rules later, when I have some time. A decent set of guidelines never hurt anyone.
Well having any rule list is still better then not having it at all and sure we could work on TTT rules sometime.

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2400
« Reply #52 on: August 24, 2011, 11:52:29 AM »
Regarding the rules, a lot of it can't be a given set of rules because it depends on the person's judgement with the ability to manage the situation. Though, having just a more general rule list would still help none the less.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Goat

• Windows UserDog LoverLeague Player
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +178
« Reply #53 on: August 25, 2011, 03:35:21 AM »
Since I want to keep this thread alive.
bump.
Huehuwhuwhuehiehuehuehueegdshhshakzugdhquziqgsusuwg

D
d

D
D
D
D
d
d
D
D
d

F
F
D
D
De
d
d
d

D

Offline cogsandspigots

• Respect: +612
« Reply #54 on: August 25, 2011, 03:43:00 PM »
Since I want to keep this thread alive.
bump.
Huehuwhuwhuehiehuehuehueegdshhshakzugdhquziqgsusuwg

D
d

D
D
D
D
d
d
D
D
d

F
F
D
D
De
d
d
d

D
Constructive bumping, you're doing it wrong.

However, let me add something.

This rule list shouldn't just be on the forums, it should be on TTT !motd as well.

Offline Cake Faice

• How can society be real
  • Windows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• if our oppresions aren't real?
  • Respect: +1541
« Reply #55 on: August 26, 2011, 09:53:38 PM »
I'm going to jump on the bandwagon too,

Devie, your self-referenced sex jokes aren't funny at all. I don't care if this issue is already resolved, I just want to state my opinion on it. And I do remember a few threads that got completely derailed because of it.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 10:37:04 PM by Face Cake »

Offline Devie

• I got eight figures
  • Like I'm skatin in the winter
  • Respect: +1040
    • Twatter
« Reply #56 on: August 27, 2011, 08:13:17 AM »
I'm going to jump on the bandwagon too,

Devie, your self-referenced sex jokes aren't funny at all. I don't care if this issue is already resolved, I just want to state my opinion on it. And I do remember a few threads that got completely derailed because of it.

Also, to the whole Devie and sex jokes thing that took up half of the thread,

People kiss ass, and they will continue to kiss ass, regardless if she stops. Just get used to it.

Also, about the Devie shit. It doesn't make sense. She makes a joke, people find it funny, people +1 it. Then, people bitch about it, because it was a joke regarding sex, and she's a girl, so she can't do that.
Then, I make a joke generally about sex. I have bigger better boobs, everyone knows it. People find it funny, I get +1. No one bitches about it.

How does a guy know if he has a high sperm count?
If the girl has to chew, before she swallows.
HUEHUEHUHEUEEUHUEHUEHUEHUEHUHE

Offline Tomcat

• Your Argument is Inert
  • Donator
    View More Badges!

• Wat Do?
  • Respect: +503
    • Tomcat's blog
« Reply #57 on: August 27, 2011, 11:34:38 AM »
@Devie

And the point of this post was......

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2400
« Reply #58 on: August 27, 2011, 11:35:41 AM »
+1
@Devie

To troll the people bitching about +1's?

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Devie

• I got eight figures
  • Like I'm skatin in the winter
  • Respect: +1040
    • Twatter
« Reply #59 on: August 27, 2011, 11:40:01 AM »
@Devie

@Tomcat

And the pointing out the point of my post was........