Author Topic: About the Anonymous Board...  (Read 752 times)

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2400
About the Anonymous Board...
« on: August 23, 2011, 03:05:17 PM »
+3
Too many people trying to cause shit there and offend people. If you actually feel there's a problem with someone, administration, behavior, DISCUSS IT. Don't go to fucking anon and just make troll posts or shit to try and piss people off... I know a lot of that shit's clearly trolling, but a lot of it isn't also. IF YOU ACTUALLY WANT SOMETHING CHANGED, DISCUSS IT PROPERLY.
That is all, and if you feel fit, discuss what problems you see in this thread maybe?

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Rocket50

• My god it's dusty
  • Respect: +946
Re: About the Anonymous Board...
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2011, 03:15:57 PM »
The flip side to this is the recieving end's part; some guy goes to anon board one day and sees his name on a topic and he clicks it to find a post talking shit about him. Then he goes on to fight back and call OP a faggot. Then it goes on and on.

Its in anon board. Just leave whatever shit you read there and stop responding. The poster is probably just too much a pussy to say it with his identity out in the open :l

Offline Devie

• I got eight figures
  • Like I'm skatin in the winter
  • Respect: +1040
    • Twatter
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2011, 03:30:10 PM »
I have't checked it in awhile. It made me want to check it when I read this thread.
So I did. And I fucking lol'd!

theymad.

Oh I have some stuff I want to discuss with people. Some of them I have a problem with.. LOOK GUISE I"M NOT ON ANONYBOARD HIDING LIKE A LITTLE PUSSY:

Gamefreak: You're annoying as fuck. You are also a faggot. I mean it.
Coolz: CAN YOU ... STOP HAVING 8 MONITORS?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Don: Quit being a little bitch and man up with your RESPONSIBILITIES DAMMIT.
Sabb: Your hair is greasy
moo: (     Y     ) CAN YOU FOR ONCE NOT SLAP DAT SHIT.
Franklin: STOP NO NO PLEASE JUST STOP.

That's all I could think of right now.
BUT HEY ... MEOW MEOW? nope.

Offline Don

• Respect: +1201
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2011, 03:36:53 PM »
+1

Don: Quit being a little bitch and man up with your RESPONSIBILITIES DAMMIT.
No god damnit
I will continue to whine and bitch until things solve themselves magically.

Honestly I'd never take anything out of the Anonyboard serious, but I do understand some people's unwillingness to talk to others personally.
After all, it would be quite awkward if I started talking to Sabb just to tell him that he's a whiny bitch.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline Dale Feles

• Hoersface
  • Respect: +622
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2011, 03:51:04 PM »
+1
Whoa Whoa whoa, there's an Anonymous board?

Where?

When?

Thank you Marie for the sprite.

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2011, 04:37:19 PM »
The flip side to this is the recieving end's part; some guy goes to anon board one day and sees his name on a topic and he clicks it to find a post talking shit about him. Then he goes on to fight back and call OP a faggot. Then it goes on and on.

Its in anon board. Just leave whatever shit you read there and stop responding. The poster is probably just too much a pussy to say it with his identity out in the open :l
I would, but people are getting genuinely pissed at each other and everyone's just insulting random people because w.e. THAT shouldn't be left alone. Everyone's just bitching about everything, insulting everyone, anon or not.
Whoa Whoa whoa, there's an Anonymous board?

Where?

When?
ab.randomgs.com

EDIT:
Wtf how is my hair greasy ._..
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 04:39:28 PM by Sabb »

Offline ursus

• Linux UserCat LoverWindows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• drunkposting is the music of the soul
  • Respect: +1518
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2011, 04:39:29 PM »
+9
Okay, let's try this then:

Moo: Start acting like an adult. And spelling like one. You may not think it's important, but your attitude and behavior reflects on everyone else in the community when you're in the servers.

Coolz: Some of those promotions weren't the best idea (In my opinion). I'm aware that you may have spoken to the candidates personally before promoting them, but I don't know everything you know.

Peetah: I wasn't talking about you just now. Don't worry.

Jman: Stop being offended by everything. Here's a protip: If you want to refute someone who's saying you're childish, don't act childish about it.

Tech: You've minged way too much in the past, and everyone ignored it. You're a good builder, and it's even better that you're so active in wirebuild, but that's not an excuse.

Yomo: You're cool and all, but it wouldn't hurt to be serious once in awhile.

If anyone has anything to say that somehow invalidates everything I just said, by all means, post it here. I'm bringing these things up for the good of the community as a whole, not to offend everyone.

On a side note: When someone talks about you anonymously, it's usually because they don't want to offend you directly, or just don't want you mad at them.

If you want to go mad over this and attack me for it, feel free. I invite you to. I'm accepting full responsibility for everything in this post.

So, before you dismiss everyone's opinion as trolling and slowly start down the path of self-assured ignorance, think about what they said and if you can actually learn anything from it.

That is all.

Offline Seb

• Respect: +783
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2011, 04:42:27 PM »
Okay, let's try this then:

Moo: Start acting like an adult. And spelling like one. You may not think it's important, but your attitude and behavior reflects on everyone else in the community when you're in the servers.

Coolz: Some of those promotions weren't the best idea (In my opinion). I'm aware that you may have spoken to the candidates personally before promoting them, but I don't know everything you know.

Peetah: I wasn't talking about you just now. Don't worry.

Jman: Stop being offended by everything. Here's a protip: If you want to refute someone who's saying you're childish, don't act childish about it.

Tech: You've minged way too much in the past, and everyone ignored it. You're a good builder, and it's even better that you're so active in wirebuild, but that's not an excuse.

Yomo: You're cool and all, but it wouldn't hurt to be serious once in awhile.

If anyone has anything to say that somehow invalidates everything I just said, by all means, post it here. I'm bringing these things up for the good of the community as a whole, not to offend everyone.

On a side note: When someone talks about you anonymously, it's usually because they don't want to offend you directly, or just don't want you mad at them.

If you want to go mad over this and attack me for it, feel free. I invite you to. I'm accepting full responsibility for everything in this post.

So, before you dismiss everyone's opinion as trolling and slowly start down the path of self-assured ignorance, think about what they said and if you can actually learn anything from it.

That is all.

Add one.

Devie - You're cool, nice, and a good admin but the self-referencing sex jokes are super annoying, attention-whorey, and not funny. Please lay off them, you know you're on an INTERNET community that is roughly composed of 90% guys.
Miami's Finest

Offline Devie

• I got eight figures
    • Twatter
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2011, 04:43:46 PM »
EDIT:
Wtf how is my hair greasy ._..

LOL Sabb!
I love you Sab!

I was just joking lmao!

Offline Tomcat

• Your Argument is Inert
  • Donator
    View More Badges!

• Wat Do?
  • Respect: +503
    • Tomcat's blog
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2011, 04:53:24 PM »
+1

I still like the idea about the anonyboard

But its just used to talk behind peoples backs

Offline Sabb

View More Badges!

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2011, 04:56:24 PM »
LOL Sabb!
I love you Sab!

I was just joking lmao!
okay.jpg
I'm going to have to go cry for an hour straight while washing my hair in the shower now.

Also, about the Devie shit. It doesn't make sense. She makes a joke, people find it funny, people +1 it. Then, people bitch about it, because it was a joke regarding sex, and she's a girl, so she can't do that.
Then, I make a joke generally about sex. I have bigger better boobs, everyone knows it. People find it funny, I get +1. No one bitches about it.

Offline cogsandspigots

• Respect: +612
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2011, 04:57:40 PM »

I still like the idea about the anonyboard

But its just used to talk behind peoples backs
And spam.
So much spam.

Offline Seb

• Respect: +783
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2011, 04:58:33 PM »
okay.jpg
Also, about the Devie shit. It doesn't make sense. She makes a joke, people find it funny, people +1 it. Then, people bitch about it, because it was a joke regarding sex, and she's a girl, so she can't do that.
Then, I make a joke generally about sex. I have bigger better boobs, everyone knows it. People find it funny, I get +1. No one bitches about it.

But you don't do it excessively. With Devie, as much as I respect her, pretty much every fourth or fifth post I see from her in random threads that I view are sex-related. And they get about +4 each. When you make one, it's rarely (from what I see) and I've only seen ONE go +2.
Miami's Finest

Offline Cable

• hi
  • Respect: +1085
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2011, 05:00:26 PM »
+3
Lets pretend this is a youtube comment board for a second:

HEY GUYS THUMBS THIS UP IF YOU DON'T EVER GO TO THE ANONY BOARD.

/youtube comment board.

Offline Devie

• I got eight figures
    • Twatter
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2011, 05:03:44 PM »
But you don't do it excessively. With Devie, as much as I respect her, pretty much every fourth or fifth post I see from her in random threads that I view are sex-related. And they get about +4 each. When you make one, it's rarely (from what I see) and I've only seen ONE go +2.

every fourth or fifth post?
I wanna see I wanna see!