Author Topic: Re: The Official Anime Recommendation/Opinion Thread  (Read 366 times)

Offline Bovicide

• The enormous
  • Respect: +120
Re: The Official Anime Recommendation/Opinion Thread
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2011, 01:12:32 AM »
This is a fucking retarded place to post this but i dont care.

Go read ever17 right now. Stop that stupid shit you are doing, go download ever17, and read it.

Here is what happens. This motherfucker has 4 main plots, then an even bigger overarching "coco" plot. Fucking coco. Everyone loves coco.

1st storyline: wow that was some shit. Feels weird man
2nd storyline: that was also some shit. Why does he keep dying and shit. I mean maybe hes not dead, i dont know.
3rd storyline: wow a totally new perspective. Whats with the hotdogs being gone and shit. Fuck that bitch. Also, i cant believe that happened. MUST CONTINUE.
4th storyline: FUCK FUCK FUCK wow what was that. I guess all that is left is coco's bonus story...

5th storyline: WHAT. I AM SHITTING RAINBOWS, MY BRAIN IS A VAGINA, AND THE COLOR 'red' IS NOW APPLE JUICE. I JUST WAS RAPED. GALAXIES CANNOT UNDERSTAND THE DEEPNESS OF THiS PLOT. WAS THAT SHIT PLANNED. fuck fuck. HOW THE HELL? JESUS CHRIST. UH... WHAT DO I DO NOW WITH MY LIFE.

There you have it. That is how I feel right now, after I was just allowed to enjoy the smooth insertion of the plot of ever17 into my mind. FUCK.

Dont put this shit off. Go download it right now. Shit will 'what the fuck' you more than episode 2 of hl2. More than Tf2 being free. Think of the last plot twist that blew your fucking mind. Go add hot sauce. That is now ever17.

This picture has never been more related than right now.

« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 01:28:58 AM by Sanders »

Offline Peetah

• League PlayerWindows UserDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +823
Re: The Official Anime Recommendation/Opinion Thread
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2011, 08:31:00 AM »
Man you got good at writing after graduation LOL.
Idk if I can read good, but ill give it a go.
(Reg) Nezz45: peetah are you good with the weight tool?