Author Topic: (JBanned) Sebol - Traitor RDM  (Read 101 times)

Offline Tezuni

(JBanned) Sebol - Traitor RDM
« on: August 11, 2011, 09:03:07 PM »
1. Player's SteamID
STEAM_0:1:24210336

2. Player's nickname
Sebol

3. Your in-game name
Tezuni

4. Server name
Trouble in Terrorist Town

5. Description of event(s):
On the map rooftops, Sebol was behind me.  I turned around and he head-shot me with a shotgun.
He has been rdm'ing me lately and this crossed the line.  I had done nothing as a traitor that round.

6. Reason for ban
RDM, I suspect he is ghosting or has some kind of cheat.

7: Screenshot(s) or demo(s)
I only have proof of this RDM because I never gathered proof of his prior offenses due to them being spread out over time.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198011144490/screenshots/?tab=&showdate=1 (View the pictures from Thursday, August 11th)

EDIT:  Ok Sebol just came at me with a  knife, swinging, and he was innocent.  Seriously, this asshole needs a ban I just lost hundreds of karma.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 09:19:53 PM by Tezuni »

Offline Ἆxule

Re: (JBanned) Sebol - Traitor RDM
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2011, 09:21:54 PM »
Ok Sebol just came at me with a  knife, swinging, and he was innocent.  Seriously, this asshole needs a ban I just lost hundreds of karma.

Not so fun is it now that the shoe is on the other foot?

Offline Tezuni

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2011, 09:26:03 PM »
Not so fun is it now that the shoe is on the other foot?
So you're saying taste of my own medicine? 
I don't target RDM, then frame them for RDM and make them lose karma on purpose.
Get out of my topic if you're going to be a smartass.

Offline Ἆxule

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2011, 09:29:22 PM »
So you're saying taste of my own medicine? 
I don't target RDM, then frame them for RDM and make them lose karma on purpose.
Get out of my topic if you're going to be a smartass.

But you do troll and try to make others lose karma, sometimes with success, other times it just being a complete inconvience

Offline Tezuni

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2011, 09:34:03 PM »
But you do troll and try to make others lose karma, sometimes with success, other times it just being a complete inconvience
You used to karma farm just to RDM and troll.  I've been playing good games, and if you think I'm a troll that just likes to make people lose karma, make a topic.
Don't derail this one.

Offline Ἆxule

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2011, 09:44:06 PM »
You used to karma farm just to RDM and troll.  I've been playing good games, and if you think I'm a troll that just likes to make people lose karma, make a topic.
Don't derail this one.

Lol, no. I karma farmed becuase I would make a mistake, much like I do today, and be to lazy to work for it back up. I don't remember karma farming just to troll and rdm, and if I did, I don't anymore.
And lately I've seen you change, but I have seen you carrying unid'd bodies as well as a few other things every once and awhile.

But Sebol has done things, including glitching and rdming.
 :thumbsup: