Author Topic: Tee Hee  (Read 233 times)

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

Re: Tee Hee
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2011, 11:28:03 AM »
alot of times, its one of those situations where nothing can be done.
pushing the edge of the rules without actually breaking any
so warning
and it happens again soon as you leave, and you end up with 4 new reports for the day.
Well I can't really say much here without a specific example. If the rules are being stretched by one person to simply annoy others and make the game unfun, they will eventually be kicked too. (it really depends what it is that's happening though)
Like, for racism and shit, I don't hesitate to kick. One quick warning, if they keep doing little subtle things that will offend people, they'll still get kicked.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Deacon

• The righteous rise, with burning eyes
  • DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2011, 12:09:00 PM »
Well I can't really say much here without a specific example. If the rules are being stretched by one person to simply annoy others and make the game unfun, they will eventually be kicked too. (it really depends what it is that's happening though)
Like, for racism and shit, I don't hesitate to kick. One quick warning, if they keep doing little subtle things that will offend people, they'll still get kicked.

well i don't either.
The problem comes when they stop when you warn them.
Then you leave the game.

20 minutes later, there's a report on the person for what you warned them about, and people complaining that there were no VIPs able to help.

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2011, 12:14:04 PM »
well i don't either.
The problem comes when they stop when you warn them.
Then you leave the game.

20 minutes later, there's a report on the person for what you warned them about, and people complaining that there were no VIPs able to help.
What I always do is if I warn the person enough times that I think they fully understand the rules and what I'm explaining, and then stop but do it again long after, I will still kick them because they have already been warned and already know the rules.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun