Author Topic: cue0701  (Read 70 times)

Offline V-man

cue0701
« on: August 02, 2011, 02:41:09 AM »
1.while i was playing TTT he jailed me on a map (not jail as admin or VIP jail just a jail of the map)

2. he said free innocent for traitors in jail and someone came and was shooting me but  i started shooting him and lost karma and he killed me

cue0701

Re: cue0701
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2011, 02:50:09 AM »
Bro I didnt Prop Push you or anything Vialating the rules. We were playing CrummyCradle and there is a jail so He went In and I pushed the button then I went in and Locked BOTH of us in there. Then yes I did say Quote "Free Kills Traitors just meet us in teh Jail" (Nothing Wrong with that, and nothing vialating the rules there. No he started shooting everyone he saw Innocent or Traitor and now is blaming me for making me lose his karam and I said "Dude you shot those people making you lose ur karma and I did nothing to make you do that." So he just got mad and wanted to file a report.

Offline V-man

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2011, 02:50:36 AM »
sorry i forgot

1. Player's SteamID (STEAM_0:1:31965430 )

2. cue0701

3. V-man

4. Server name Trouble In Terrorist Town

5. making me die and losing karma

6. he jaild me in a map jail and brough someone to kill me but i started shooting the guy and the guy killed me and i lost karma for shooting him

Offline Deacon

• The righteous rise, with burning eyes
  • DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2011, 02:54:11 AM »
No rules were broken. Don't go into the jail, anyone (innocent or traitor) can call you inside.
You can't report for your own mistaken kills. Remember if you are not sure then just don't shoot.
Be more cautious before you fill out your next report.

Don't forget you can call any vips online for help. Try using the /gl tag in chat.
Ex: /gl help, someone is breaking the rules.

Offline V-man

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2011, 03:03:33 AM »
ok i will thank you for Replying

Offline Ἆxule

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2011, 03:39:51 AM »
And even though this repot is pretty much decided, next time you make a report of anyone, be sure to add some kind of proof.
Anything is better than nothing.

If you are having trouble or are not sure what kind of proof to get, ask me via steam or through here, or ask someone you're currently playing with and see what they advise you get.