Author Topic: The official "HAI GUISE IM LEAVING FOR <X> AMOUNT OF DAYS FOR <Y> REASON" thread  (Read 3420 times)

Offline yoshi

• as I said, pretty nice.
  • Old Forum MemberWindows UserDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +377
Leaving this noon to go to my hometown for the summer, I'll get internet there on monday.
Next monday apparently, GEE GOLLY WIZZ

Offline Cheesy Sandwich

• Wave good-night to de white folks, 'DEWLLA!
  • Respect: +83
not sure if this is the right plae to post this, but I may not be on or playing anytime soonly, kinda like super busy all of the sudden, and my computer took a poo. soooooo im not sure if im gonna be back or on or anything.. if I find time tho I will be on.

laytaaa  :(

Offline Monorail Cat

• "We do these things not because they are easy, but because they are mlg pro" -JFK
  • Windows UserDonator
    View More Badges!

• PANZERKAMPHWAGON SCHADENFREUDE
  • Respect: +503
+1
I know I haven't really played anything lately, or accepted any requests to join.  Mainly, that is because when I'm on, I'm procrastinating by looking at random internet stuphs, or doing homework.  I'm a senior in (American) high-school, taking 3 college classes, and I am doing a lot of stuff. 
  • I was in the school's "Beauty and the Beast" musical
  • I will most likely be in a theater play (The Three Musketeers) that competes until June
  • I'm in choir
  • I'm applying for colleges
  • I'm applying for scholarships
  • On top of all this, I recently moved into a new house.  Recently, as in October 16.  To give you an idea of how much free-time I've had, my room is still covered in unpacked and unorganized stuff.

So yeah, my life is much busier than I expected.  And, with finals just around the corner for my college classes, I don't know how much I'll be on. 

GOOD  NEWS!!!

Today, we just started our  [\/]=-<WEEK LONG>-=[\/]  Thanksgiving break!  No school next week!  Hopefully, after I get my bedroom in order, and my college stuff done, I'll have a couple good hours of free time to do KSP, Tribes, Gmod, and all that good stuff.

So, I'm not gone, and but I'm also not going to be constant.  Senior year is pretty busy for me right now.  I hate not being able to play.  I try to keep in touch with what's going on through Bomb Squad and the forums, but I'm still missing out on some stuff.  Coming up soon, I will have a bit more free time.  Also, later in the school year, after colleges and scholarships are done, and when "Senioritis" hits full-blast, I will probably be on quite a lot more.

I hope to see all of you sometime soon!
Until then,

Farewell.

Monorail Cat (Vintage!)

Offline coolzeldad

• OwnerDonatorOld Forum MemberrNd DeveloperLinux UserWindows UserDog LoverLeague PlayerDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• I eat ddos for breakfast OMNOMONOM
  • Respect: +2711
    • .:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers
+1
Good lux wif your skewlz shizingaz!
 ▲
▲▲Big thanks to Marie for this awesome sprite! :3

Spoiler: Moar Imagez (click to show/hide)
pingaz
Thanks Cryptokid!

Thanks gamefreak!

-- My youtube: http://www.youtube.com/coolzeldad
-- My deviantart: http://coolzeldad.deviantart.com
-- My soundcloud: http://www.soundcloud.com/coolzeldad
-- My ustream: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/coolzeldapingaz
-- My twitchtv: http://www.twitch.tv/coolzeldad

-- rNd Wiki: http://wiki.randomgs.com
-- rNd Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/RandomgsProductions
-- rNd Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/r_A_N_d_O_m

Spoiler: rNd Typography (click to show/hide)

Every time you download Garry's Mod illegally, Garry makes a bug.

When people ask me "Plz" because its shorter than "Please" I feel perfectly justified to answer "No" because its shorter than "Yes".

derp herp lerp perp kerp serp zerp - say faiv timez fazt

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

• Kingdom Bravely Fantasy
  • Badge CreatorDonatorDedicated SummonerDog LoverLinux UserWindows UserApple User
    View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
  • Respect: +1837
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
+3
Hi everyone. I am going to be going into a small hiatus. I don't know when I'll be back, other than the fact it probably won't be for a long time at all. I just need a bit of time to disconnect myself from everything and rethink the things in my life. I am in no way leaving the community or stepping down from my admin duties, I am simpy taking a breather from things. I really think this could help my mental state. Thank you all for your time, and know I will still probably get on here and there, but probably not to talk to anyone.
Prox: gibs me dat pic of sabb choking on  a dick

Offline HideoKojima

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +489
You'll get 5 weeks of peace because starting tomorrow I will be gone on a super sekret mission.

Might be on steam from time to time. But not TS really.
*Insert witty comment here*

Offline memo3300

• Windows UserOld Forum MemberLeague PlayerDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• the measure of a man is what he does with power
  • Respect: +251
I probably wont play a computer game again till the end of july (but a couple of rankeds in LoL to stay in gold). Would love to join the Dark rp server but (1) i¡m grounded and (2) I have to get my shit ready for the IB program.

I will keep watching the forums from time to time if someone needs me.

S[hes] Br[ok]en

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

• Badge CreatorDonatorDedicated SummonerDog LoverLinux UserWindows UserApple User
    View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
Ello everyone, I'm going to be out of town for the next week because I won my states competition for Graphic Advertising and design, and now I have to fly out Kansas City, Missouri for fun filled humid adventures at Nationals. I will still be on the forums, but to my dismay I can not get on the servers.

Offline Monorail Cat

• "We do these things not because they are easy, but because they are mlg pro" -JFK
  • Windows UserDonator
    View More Badges!

• PANZERKAMPHWAGON SCHADENFREUDE
  • Respect: +503
Ello everyone, I'm going to be out of town for the next week because I won my states competition for Graphic Advertising and design, and now I have to fly out Kansas City, Missouri for fun filled humid adventures at Nationals. I will still be on the forums, but to my dismay I can not get on the servers.

Is it a TSA competition?

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.

Offline TehHank

• Party-sans
  • Windows UserLeague PlayerDedicated SummonerDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• Comrade, why are we using potatoes
  • Respect: +1072
Going on a 1 week holiday to Norwich in the north-east of England. Be back next friday. love you all...

Offline HideoKojima

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +489
Leaving for about 30 minutes. Going to take a shower.

Doors open. ;)
*Insert witty comment here*

Offline saivon

• Break the sound barrier, cause a sound boom
  • Windows UserDog LoverDonator
    View More Badges!

• Break the time barrier, cause a time boom
  • Respect: +195
Leaving for about 30 minutes. Going to take a shower.

Doors open. ;)

I'll be in, in a second.

Offline Shawn

• Windows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• IGM: Shawn /Steam ID: Shawnchapp
  • Respect: +373
    • The Vault
Sorry I haven't been active really at all guys just going through a really tough breakup as of late.

Offline Cake Faice

• How can society be real
  • Windows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• if our oppresions aren't real?
  • Respect: +1541
+1
My days of gmodding are over. Got my life to focus on so I'm going to be inactive here about 98% of the time. Had fun with ya'll for the past couple of years. Peace out, mothafuckas.  :ainsley: