Author Topic: Why?  (Read 90 times)

Offline Foofoojack

• Ộ_Ộ
  • Respect: +546
Why?
« on: July 19, 2011, 10:52:33 PM »

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2400
Re: Why?
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2011, 11:07:00 PM »
I don't get it, are you saying "Why?" asking why someone would do this, or why someone would fake this?
Because I'm 80% sure that is not real.
(also saw it loads o' times already lol)

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Foofoojack

• Ộ_Ộ
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2011, 11:07:46 PM »
I don't get it, are you saying "Why?" asking why someone would do this, or why someone would fake this?
Because I'm 80% sure that is not real.
(also saw it loads o' times already lol)

It's real..

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2011, 11:14:17 PM »
It's real..
Yano

Just so many different aspects of it make it look fake.
First of all, at that frame rate, if you actually watch it the person to the right is facing down the range, then there's a bright flash, which I can assume is the gun firing. The next frame the guy is instantly turned around and in a different position. He most likely wouldn't have been able to move that fast by the looks of it. Then there's also no blood what so ever anywhere, and once the gun is fired you don't see the son at all or any part of him. Inb4theyskippedtheframestonotshowanythingtoographic.

Also, you can even go and Google her name, I couldn't find any results, and if it were a real incident there would most likely be some internet page talking about it.

(then again, I might just not be thinking straight because I'm tired as shit... kthnxsleep)

Offline Foofoojack

• Ộ_Ộ
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2011, 11:21:18 PM »
Yano

Just so many different aspects of it make it look fake.
First of all, at that frame rate, if you actually watch it the person to the right is facing down the range, then there's a bright flash, which I can assume is the gun firing. The next frame the guy is instantly turned around and in a different position. He most likely wouldn't have been able to move that fast by the looks of it. Then there's also no blood what so ever anywhere, and once the gun is fired you don't see the son at all or any part of him. Inb4theyskippedtheframestonotshowanythingtoographic.

Also, you can even go and Google her name, I couldn't find any results, and if it were a real incident there would most likely be some internet page talking about it.

(then again, I might just not be thinking straight because I'm tired as shit... kthnxsleep)
The bright flash isnt the gun firing, it's where they cut the video so they would see the boy get shot..

Offline Deacon

• The righteous rise, with burning eyes
  • DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
  • Respect: +1788
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2011, 12:54:05 AM »
The AP doesn't lie man...

I also know for a fact they censor videos which shows death regardless of their policy of showing as much as possible to convey the gravity of situations.
And if the rented guns they talk about are anything like other gun ranges, they were .22s
which are notorious for not having enough velocity to exit the brain, thus bouncing around and causing more damage.
this would also be the reason there is no blood spatter.

Offline Foofoojack

• Ộ_Ộ
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2011, 01:04:32 AM »
The AP doesn't lie man...

I also know for a fact they censor videos which shows death regardless of their policy of showing as much as possible to convey the gravity of situations.
And if the rented guns they talk about are anything like other gun ranges, they were .22s
which are notorious for not having enough velocity to exit the brain, thus bouncing around and causing more damage.
this would also be the reason there is no blood spatter.

This.
They have a crapload of videos of people getting shot

Offline Sabb

View More Badges!

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2011, 11:25:07 AM »

You can see my reasoning though.

Offline Wafflepiezz

• I am a waffle pie.
  • Respect: +125
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2011, 01:56:04 PM »
That is just sad...