Author Topic: Finally stopped being lazy ['bout me SEGA Dreamcast ]  (Read 61 times)

Offline Travelsonic

• We're gonna need a new obstacle course...
  • Respect: +78
Finally stopped being lazy ['bout me SEGA Dreamcast ]
« on: July 01, 2011, 02:35:53 PM »
I broke my controllers for my Dreamcast in frusturation playing Sonic Adventure 2 a long time ago.... don't ask, the fucking sudden camera changes over bottomless pits thing... finally got off my lazy ass and was able to get 2 SEGA Dreamcast controllers brand new, with packaging and all... 12 bucks for the controllers, 8 for shipping though.    ;D   

Now I can actually quench my nostalgia rush to play Sonic Adventure [1 and 2] again.  :D  [and get around to A-ranking everything in Sonic Adventure 2]

The Dreamcast felt way above even the games I played on my PS2 in terms of how everything was rendered, how crisp the graphics looked/felt in the games I had on my Dreamcast vs other consoles.... the Dreamcast really was a kickass console in general, too bad it flopped in the longer run. >_<
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 02:41:57 PM by Travelsonic »
lim ( Δ :trollface: -> 0 ) (:trollface: + Δ :trollface:)² + :trollface: = :trollface:

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2069
    • Some music shit I made
Re: Finally stopped being lazy ['bout me SEGA Dreamcast ]
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2011, 04:19:01 PM »
The House of the Dead 2 - Theme of the Magician (Stage 5 Boss BGM)

This was the best game I ever owned on the DC.

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline Viole

• Windows UserLeague PlayerDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• o_o
  • Respect: +80
Re: Finally stopped being lazy ['bout me SEGA Dreamcast ]
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2011, 01:10:37 AM »
I remember that game. It was the only fun game that my cousin had for his DC. Just sucked that we broke the disc and all the zombies became invisible...