Author Topic: ghosting on fretta  (Read 122 times)

Offline kurtis_13_1994

ghosting on fretta
« on: June 13, 2011, 02:39:16 PM »
Reporter: Kurtis_13_1994
Reporting
Name: Tyler
Steam id: STEAM_0:0:17605951
reason: ghosting on fretta

« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 08:59:51 PM by kurtis_13_1994 »

Offline Shawn

• Windows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• IGM: Shawn /Steam ID: Shawnchapp
    • The Vault
Re: ghosting on fretta
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2011, 02:41:19 PM »
from what i read those people were glitching so they kinda deserved to be told on Lol

EDIT

Probably should add

That ghosting is not the way to deal with glitchers and it could've been handle better IE calling a VIP/Admin.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 02:45:55 PM by Shawn »

Offline Tyler

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2011, 02:42:26 PM »
Exactly, I only ghosted because the people were glitching. NO ONE could have killed them.

Offline ٶȻhriʂ

• AIM, IT IS ABOUT PRECISION
  • Donator
    View More Badges!

• THEY TALK ABOUT MY 1 TAPS
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2011, 02:57:19 PM »
from what i read those people were glitching so they kinda deserved to be told on Lol

EDIT

Probably should add

That ghosting is not the way to deal with glitchers and it could've been handle better IE calling a VIP/Admin.
ya but still got the job done :idk:

Offline Tyler

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2011, 03:16:40 PM »

EDIT

Probably should add

Didn't really think to call someone in to deal with it, that would have been the best thing to do. I know ghosting wasn't necessarily the best way to deal with it. All I can say is that it is VERY annoying when people decide to glitch and ruin it for everyone. Next time (if there is a next time), I will remember to let an admin know instead of trying to do something myself.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 03:19:20 PM by TylerC »

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2011, 03:39:17 PM »
I say he should have a small punishment simply for the fact that he's acting like he's way better and smarter than everyone and plain out insulting people rendering the game un-fun...

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Tyler

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2011, 03:43:14 PM »

I say he should have a small punishment simply for the fact that he's acting like he's way better and smarter than everyone and plain out insulting people rendering the game un-fun...
and how exactly am I acting like i'm "way better and smarter than everyone"? The game was already un-fun due to multiple people glitching...

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2011, 03:48:01 PM »
and how exactly am I acting like i'm "way better and smarter than everyone"? The game was already un-fun due to multiple people glitching...
I'm not saying that you are NOW, but look at the screenshots. Clearly shows that you were only making the situation worse.

When you bark orders at people and expect them to listen and be perfect and follow your every word, and then simply insult that person when they make a mistake only makes people pissed off at you.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline jimonions

• the text below is true
  • Old Forum MemberWindows User
    View More Badges!

• the text above is not true
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2011, 05:15:03 PM »

(JBanned) .:RND`=- DJ myppl8: if i eva become supa admin id ban moo and make hima guest