Author Topic: USAF-Promethesus's Regular Application.  (Read 220 times)

USAF-Promethesus

USAF-Promethesus's Regular Application.
« on: June 08, 2011, 11:29:35 AM »
Steam:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/USAFPromethesus/
SteamID:
# 68 "Promethesus" STEAM_0:1:41222686 25:27 92 0 active

In-Game Name:
"Promethesus"
Time online:
Well, To be honest. I have made tons of Steam Accounts using the Same Email. Because i have been moving around alot. but my time on Garrysmod is over 28hours last i checked. And i had Steam since january 3rd of 2009

Servers:
All ==RANDOM== servers.

Birthday:
07-20-93

Games (on Steam): Garrysmod, WWIOL, BF2,BFBC2,AcesHigh

Why I want to be Regular and why I should be Regular: well i would like to become a Regular because i have been on the server alot. Well, Its the only server(s) I have been on in my time with GarrysMod. And i have brought 2 of my other Friends into this server. And they like it. I like how polite every one is, with execption of some immature people. And i Like to create stuff and show/ Share it with others.

Contributions to RND:  I really havent made any contributions. But if you consider 2 friends joining your server. Then yes. But otherwise iam sorry for the inconvenience. But i would really appericate it if i became a REG, yours Truely brought to you by FT.Worth Naval Air base.. Staff Sargeant =USAF= Holland.  "Promethesus"

Offline Wafflepiezz

• I am a waffle pie.
Re: USAF-Promethesus's Regular Application.
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2011, 12:59:55 PM »
Judging by your improper grammar and countless spelling errors, are you really 17?

EDIT:
You're not 17.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 01:03:25 PM by Wafflepiezz »

Offline ursus

• Linux UserCat LoverWindows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• drunkposting is the music of the soul
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2011, 01:01:33 PM »
You're not 17.

I've had problems with you in the past.

I personally would say no, but I haven't played TTT in a very, very long time.

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2011, 01:12:57 PM »
Was your name ever Prometheus Inbound?

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline ursus

View More Badges!

« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 01:18:12 PM by hello my name is gamefreak »

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

Offline Saetik

• Windows UserDog LoverOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• I r in Narnia.
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2011, 01:45:48 PM »
Isn't prometheus inb
Look at the date of the video... 2011-01-24
Now look at Promethesus's account join date: June 2, 2011
Invalid argument. Please state a new argument.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 01:50:14 PM by Dragonboy »
Can I haz badger?

USAF-Promethesus

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2011, 01:49:24 PM »
For the retard who cannot read, I am not PROMETHESUS INBOUND... iam just PROMETHESUS... and I never have and Never WILL hack. And yes i am 17. its just that i get lazy with my grammar.

Offline ursus

View More Badges!

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2011, 01:52:02 PM »
For the retard who cannot read, I am not PROMETHESUS INBOUND... iam just PROMETHESUS... and I never have and Never WILL hack. And yes i am 17. its just that i get lazy with my grammar.

First:

Calling members of the community retarded and illiterate isn't a very good way to get regular.

Second:

You're not 17. 17-year olds don't "get lazy" with grammar. For that matter, nobody I know does regardless of age. I'd say you're about 11-13.

Offline Wafflepiezz

• I am a waffle pie.
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2011, 03:49:28 PM »
Not 17. Lied on application and use of profanity towards others. Nid banz.
:thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 04:44:42 PM by Wafflepiezz »

Offline Sabb

View More Badges!

« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2011, 04:11:33 PM »
Hold on guys, I got this.
Forgot to post this cause I made it and finished right when forums went down.

Anyhow:

Just showed me that you can't cooperate with people and handle the SLIGHTEST situation.

A regular needs to be patient and be able to communicate and cooperate with VIPs to deal with unwanted players.

Also shows me you have little common sense, because I didn't accuse you of anything, all I had asked, very politely and calmly, was if you were once ever named Prometheus Inbound, with proper and obvious reason...

I could very easily see you as one of the ignorant Regular who brings personal bias into managing players, whether it's a small impact or not, when a VIP is trying to handle a situation, it is a BITCH to do when all even one Reg does it always vote yes or always vote no on a votekick, or that will as I already said, bring personal bias into a decision. For example: a VIP votekicks a player for mass RDming 9001 innocents, and then the Regular votes no, simply because he's a friend. Or, a VIP votekicks a hacker, and then the Reg votes no, simply because he doesn't like the VIP who is initiating the vote.

Situations as such have happened in sooo many occasions, with nothing to prove of it, because how are you even supposed to be able to prove that? You would have to get proof of the person you're accusing doing what ever it is you're accusing him of, then the Reg voting no, and some evidence showing that he had stupid reason for voting no, and more than likely it would be necessary for to get multiple instances of it.

So, yano.  :thumbsdown:

And for Dragonboy, derp my herp.
The report was made that day, okay? What does that prove?

Prometheus Inbound never made a FORUM account, and assuming he did at one point make one, do you realize how easy it is to make more than one account on a forum?

So, I'm sorry sir, but it seems your argument is invalid, not mine.

USAF-Promethesus

« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2011, 04:17:17 PM »
Lied? Lied about what???  I have no dam clue what you have against me. But i would appericate it if you would be polite towards me, and i will be polite towards you.. And i have a saying.. ONLY NO LIFE DUMB A%%'S ARGUE OVER THE INTERNET... And i prefer to keep it that way. And iam not lying about my age. If you like, You could Request for me to prove all the information Given Above. and not be a jerk. And come to automatic conclusions about everything. I dont know who you think you are. Comming in like this and being totally disrespectful to me. But we are all the same. No one is above the rest of us. So again. Please stop being so dam rude. Yes i know i cuss. I do apologize for it. I grew up in a tough neighborhood but Please man Just live with it. And iam sure no one started charging you with rude remarks and wrong conclusions in your Application to become a Regular. So please, Please Treat me the way you would like to be treated. And iam not lying about the USAF. I serve For the 282nd International Joint Reserve Base "" FT.WORTH> JRB Texas- As Security forces Reserve.

USAF-Promethesus

« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2011, 04:19:10 PM »
And all my other Accounts are as followed   Styrker  Stryk3r  Styrk3r    Styr3k3r   TyrDaimp   Promethesus   O.10_Tholland.... Those are the other User names i use. And i started using promethesus 6 days ago

Offline ursus

View More Badges!

« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2011, 04:20:11 PM »
I dont know who you think you are. Comming in like this and being totally disrespectful to me. Please stop being so dam rude. I grew up in a tough neighborhood but Please man Just live with it. And iam sure no one started charging you with rude remarks and wrong conclusions in your Application to become a Regular. So please, Please Treat me the way you would like to be treated. And iam not lying about the USAF. I serve For the 282nd International Joint Reserve Base "" FT.WORTH> JRB Texas- As Security forces Reserve.

Offline Dark Byte

• Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2011, 04:28:26 PM »
I vote -1 on this one, Because yesterday he helped another minge spam Wirebuild. Then the damn server froze. Then i had to wait like 3 hours or more for the server to be restarted by Coolz.