Author Topic: 6/5/11 - Takashiro for Regular!  (Read 110 times)

NegiTakashiro

6/5/11 - Takashiro for Regular!
« on: June 05, 2011, 01:52:51 PM »
Takashiro's Regular Application!

Steam:
Takashiro/NegiTakashiro

SteamID:
# 298 "Takashiro-JP" STEAM_0:0:28274072  1:26:14 61 0 active

In-Game Name:
Takashiro-JP

Time online:
Noon to Midnight, Everyday. (GMOD is my life...) About 930 GMOD Hours / 550 on RND.

Servers:
(In correct order)
Fretta
Flood
Trouble in Terrorist Town
Wire Build
Zombie Survival
Plain Build (>not that anyone goes there)

Birthday:
5th Of April

Games (on Steam):
Garry's Mod
HL:DM
HL:Lost Coast

Why I want to be Regular and why I should be Regular:
I want to become a regular to help stop minging in the flood/wire build server, Every time I happen to join I always find someone destroying other people's items and creations, And they loose there time and money (In flood), And it just seem's sad to see someone that takes time and effort to just go around minging, Yeah, I know some people minge a little, But when it get's to far, A vote is necessary..
I should become a regular to actually do something about it, And, I hope you make the right choice!
-UPDATE-
I have to be honest, I'm a EGP creator, And it's hard to create without an e2, & I do have previous experiences, I used to be a "Respected" here until the changes, Anyways, Some of you may know me as BaconBoy from Feb-June of 2010, WillyWonka from July-Sep of 2010, to the current name, Takashiro, I have played almost 24/7 threw the 2010 summer, And plan to do it again, And I have gained more knowledge of Wire then 2010, Well. This is just an update...

Contributions to RND:
To be legit, I have to say, I haven't done anything but help some of the players out that have been minged on, I take my time to make sure the player comes back the very next time, And when I do become a regular, I will do my best to stay on and maintain order.

If you want to contact me for anything, either add me on Steam or use any of the following:
Email: NegiTakashiro@yahoo.com

>Your very own thank you message<
Thank you don for making this wonderful app, Thank you RND for a great gaming year, Thank you admin's that accept me..

Thanks to Don for reference to this app!
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 12:57:13 PM by NegiTakashiro »

Offline Wafflepiezz

• I am a waffle pie.
Re: 6/5/11 - Takashiro for Regular!
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2011, 03:20:34 PM »
Never saw you before, but finally a legit application since mines.

You typed up a paragraph in "Why I want to be a regular", where most people lack typing up paragraphs in that section.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 03:22:14 PM by Wafflepiezz »

Offline Boardtech

• The map walls are the limit.
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2011, 01:11:04 PM »
I've never seen you in Wirebuild, rating withheld.

Offline ursus

• Linux UserCat LoverWindows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• drunkposting is the music of the soul
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2011, 01:35:16 PM »
Why I want to be Regular and why I should be Regular:
I want to become a regular to help stop minging in the flood/wire build server, Every time I happen to join I always find someone destroying other people's items and creations, And they loose there time and money (In flood), And it just seem's sad to see someone that takes time and effort to just go around minging, Yeah, I know some people minge a little, But when it get's to far, A vote is necessary..
I should become a regular to actually do something about it, And, I hope you make the right choice!

I don't want to be too critical, and it isn't my place, but:

1. Regulars have no authority. They cannot do anything guests can't besides vote in votekicks and bans.
2. What do you mean by "I hope you make the right choice!"? That's like going to a potential job, giving the boss your resume, and saying "I hope you make the right choice..."

I feel like you've either been misinformed on the position of a regular, or just didn't know. It's not really a mistake on your part, but I felt obligated to tell you.

Offline This Guy

• Teh Guy with a the fukin' drawings
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2011, 02:55:13 AM »
Never saw you in fretta and were in almost the same timezone

Offline Teeny

• Accepting Red Velvet Cake at any time. <3
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2011, 11:09:57 PM »