Author Topic: dyslexsick appeal  (Read 206 times)

Dyslexsick

dyslexsick appeal
« on: May 29, 2011, 11:57:48 PM »

1. STEAM_0:0:15736614

2. Dyslexsick

3. ///Dyslexsick

4. TTT

5. (Oct 24,2010) I believe I was trolling on someone in response to early accusations as me as a traitor. The kid kept bleeding me and ghosting out fellow partners. Some other guy got aggravated and also joined in on our dispute, where it got out of hand. I kept quiet as it progressed, but I am not denying I was at fault. The incident between (victim) and (troll) became bullying, where i was also banned for instigating  the dispute earlier between the two.

6. I realize there are better ways to handle these events, and also not playing for a while, also realized how cool the server community is. When I did Play, I would not cheat or disprespect game rules, and at the time was top 15 players by rank.. I just want to play a normal game really and keep to my self..

http://bans.randomgs.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:15736614&advType=steamid&Submit

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/173.60.104.220:27019/top_players/?query=dyslexsick&Search=Search (From top 20 to 158... after a year.)

Offline ursus

• Linux UserCat LoverWindows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• drunkposting is the music of the soul
Re: dyslexsick appeal
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2011, 12:05:18 AM »
Oh, I remember you.

You were an asshole to every single player indiscriminately, and talked down to everyone like you owned the place.

To put it gently, you were the reason I disabled voice communication in options. Frankly, I'm happy you're banned, and everyone else should be too.

Also, flaming every living person you meet isn't exactly "not disrespecting game rules".

Anyone else who's played more than 2 minutes with you can probably agree with me, unless you've somehow changed in the time since I was gone.

I know I shouldn't be getting on anyone like this, but you annoyed the shit out of everyone.

Dyslexsick

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2011, 12:21:29 AM »
yea, i did, but people change.

I came here to appeal after a length of time to actually learn from what Iv'e done..

Sorry for all the misunderstandings earlier. but also - i didn't have a mic when i played...

Offline Alex Mason, SOG

• Je vousdrais le pizza
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2011, 07:15:11 AM »
It's good that you posted an appeal so people can give their opinions, but rule #1 dude,
If you're banned by moo, talk to moo.
:3

Offline ursus

• Linux UserCat LoverWindows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• drunkposting is the music of the soul
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2011, 09:07:36 AM »
but rule #1 dude,

this

Offline ٶȻhriʂ

• AIM, IT IS ABOUT PRECISION
  • Donator
    View More Badges!

• THEY TALK ABOUT MY 1 TAPS
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2011, 10:02:50 AM »
It's good that you posted an appeal so people can give their opinions, but rule #1 dude,
this

Dyslexsick

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2011, 03:02:26 PM »
how do i contact moo?

Offline Dale Feles

• Hoersface
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2011, 03:03:38 PM »
how do i contact moo?

You can send a PM on the forums, or add him on steam.

Thank you Marie for the sprite.

Dyslexsick

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2011, 03:31:17 PM »
how can i contact him through steam, i left him a message on these forums a week ago, and havent gotten a reply yet