Author Topic: A few short words on how to make non-autistic circles in Minecraft.  (Read 186 times)

Offline ursus

• Linux UserCat LoverWindows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• drunkposting is the music of the soul
  • Respect: +1518
This is hardly a guide, but I felt that it would be helpful after seeing people make pixel art so autistic I had to avert my eyes. Just useful information.

Also, a short message regarding various mining methods and their efficiency.

Offline blαh2355

• Welcome to aperture science!
  • League PlayerWindows User
    View More Badges!

• May we perform tests on you?
  • Respect: +978
Are these suppose to be drawings of possible mining techniques? If so, then I gotta say, some of them are good ideas.

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2400
The circle one might be surprisingly useful at some point for me.
I was thinking of making shit on a graph like that before actually building it but I'm always too lazy.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 04:55:00 PM by Adam »

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline ursus

View More Badges!

The circle one might be surprisingly useful at some point for me.
I was thinking of making shit on a graph like that before actually building it but I'm always too busy.

You can repeat it in the same method with any size, as long as you use the same 1-2-3-4-5-4-3-2-1 side length method.

We had a power outage on Friday, so I was stuck in PROGRAMMING class for 2 hours. Luckily, I'm OCD and carry a stack of graph paper in my binder at all times.

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

You can repeat it in the same method with any size, as long as you use the same 1-2-3-4-5-4-3-2-1 side length method.

We had a power outage on Friday, so I was stuck in PROGRAMMING class for 2 hours. Luckily, I'm OCD and carry a stack of graph paper in my binder at all times.
Yea, but only problem is with spheres :L.
They're a bitch to make, cause if you try making a sphere using that diagram and making it 3 dimensional it doesn't work quite right.

Offline Seb

• Respect: +783
Why do people attribute Minecraft to autism? Really. It's immature. Not necessarily saying I'm autistic, but still.
Miami's Finest

Offline Sabb

View More Badges!

Why do people attribute Minecraft to autism? Really. It's immature. Not necessarily saying I'm autistic, but still.
I think it was a joke?

Offline ursus

View More Badges!

Yea, but only problem is with spheres :L.
They're a bitch to make, cause if you try making a sphere using that diagram and making it 3 dimensional it doesn't work quite right.

I tried making it earlier. I'm going to look at worledit's method later and draw up a logical diagram to follow. I just now had an idea on how it would work while I was typing this, but I don't have time to explain it.

Offline Don

• Respect: +1201
+1
autistic
There's this word again
I don't think you know what it means

Offline Seb

• Respect: +783
There's this word again
I don't think you know what it means

Hence, why I posted what I posted. It's a serious issue sand those who have it undergo hell, people. It's not even as funny or usual as "fag" or "downy" is.
Miami's Finest

Offline ursus

View More Badges!

Re: A few short words on how to make non-autistic circles in Minecraft.
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2011, 06:55:03 PM »
Hence, why I posted what I posted. It's a serious issue sand those who have it undergo hell, people. It's not even as funny or usual as "fag" or "downy" is.

Actually, my steam avatar is of my low-functioning autistic cousin.

I don't think autism itself is funny, but I use it as an adjective like any other word. I didn't even know people attributed it to minecraft, the word just popped into my head.