Creative Arts (Read Only) > Languages

Of Course, I Make the Spanish Guide

<< < (4/11) > >>

Blaze:
well, if ur lazy u don't care enough, so yea. My Spanish isn't that great but i decided to post a spanish guide cause i thought we need one and i care about the latinos and hispanics who don't have their language represented in this section. now they do  8)

Frank:

--- Quote from: The Spanish Anteater on May 22, 2011, 05:50:40 PM ---well, if ur lazy u don't care enough, so yea. My Spanish isn't that great but i decided to post a spanish guide cause i thought we need one and i care about the latinos and hispanics who don't have their language represented in this section. now they do  8)

--- End quote ---
>implying people do care about their languages being represented

blαh2355:
I'm still in Spanish class learning so... here's my attempt:

Hola! Me llamo Blah. Que pasa?
Memo habla espanol muy bien. Tu necesita ayuda, pidale el.

I felt lazy to pull the upside down quotations and put accents over letters so please excuse me :)

Foofoojack:
You really only explained 1/1000th of spanish right there.

memo3300:

--- Quote from: blahhhhh on May 22, 2011, 06:57:41 PM ---I'm still in Spanish class learning so... here's my attempt:

Hola! Me llamo Blah. Que pasa?
Memo habla español muy bien. Tu necesitas ayuda, pidale a el.

--- End quote ---

;D

--- Quote from: Foofoojack on May 22, 2011, 07:02:05 PM ---You really only explained 1/1000th of spanish right there.

--- End quote ---

This

i was thinking before you made this of making a spanish guide... but i like doing the things well, so if i start a spanish guide i would liek to be on my computer the next 3 weeks working on it... and right now im on school and also i will be playing in a rugby tournament the next week.. so i don't have time for it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version