Author Topic: This Toast™'s Traitor guide  (Read 157 times)

Offline This Toast

• Windows UserApple UserDog LoverLeague Player
    View More Badges!

• Not yo ordinary breakfast. Prepare for deagl'in
  • Respect: +132
This Toast™'s Traitor guide
« on: April 30, 2011, 08:01:23 AM »
BEFORE READING THIS. IT IS MY OWN TACTICS AND STRATEGIES, NO NEED TO JUDGE. Thanks :)

If your a single traitor:

- Kill the lone people with one hit shots.
 - Use map traps when needed!
 - When in a large group of the last inno's (mostly having fun and distracted), stay
       at the back; knife, one hit kill someone, then the rest is yours! (Need body armor)
If you have traitor buddies:
 - split up then kill all the lone inno's you can find.
 - Once you have it under control without anyone suspecting you, stick together and
    surprise attack large groups of people
 - Back up your buddies when an inno is shooting at them then ID it then say "he was shooting
   at (t buddy)!!! RDMer!" <Best thing I do
 - Set up traps. Lead inno's to a body; while on the way,let the other T trigger a trap then shout
  "T in T room or something like that"

Traitor notes:
   1. Use headshot for 1 hit kill so it will not let them whine that someone is shooting
   2. When you knife, HIDE THE BODY!
   2.5 When you knife, wait for atleast 30 secs then call detective then simply kill the detective
    and his back up
   3. When sniping, use a disguiser and hide at a dark place so you will be camoflauged.
   4. Earn trust if you know you can't make it. (ie: staying with det and not killing them for 1 min)

*First post ever gonna make a better and more clearer one soon.*
MY NAME IS THIS TOAST. I KICK ASS.

Thanks Cryptokid!

Offline Dale Feles

• Hoersface
  • Respect: +622

Thank you Marie for the sprite.

Offline Kimimaro

• I feel that i don't exist... 我觉得我不存在。。。
  • Respect: +4
Re: This Toast™'s Traitor guide
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2011, 06:36:13 PM »
- When in a large group of the last inno's (mostly having fun and distracted), stay
       at the back; knife, one hit kill someone, then the rest is yours! (Need body armor)

Traitor notes:
   1. Use headshot for 1 hit kill so it will not let them whine that someone is shooting
   2.5 When you knife, wait for atleast 30 secs then call detective then simply kill the detective
    and his back up
[/quote]

Should have knife the one who has the highest karma around them.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1396003531

Send me message when adding me.
Note: Sure i will be forgotten...

Offline InfamousFelix

• I've got a lovely bunch of co-co nuts.
  • Respect: +27
Re: This Toast™'s Traitor guide
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2011, 05:55:38 PM »
BEFORE READING THIS. IT IS MY OWN TACTICS AND STRATEGIES, NO NEED TO JUDGE. Thanks :)

If your a single traitor:

- Kill the lone people with one hit shots.
 - Use map traps when needed!
If you have traitor buddies:
 - split up then kill all the lone inno's you can find.
 - Once you have it under control without anyone suspecting you, stick together and
    surprise attack large groups of people
 - Back up your buddies when an inno is shooting at them then ID it then say "he was shooting
   at (t buddy)!!! RDMer!" <Best thing I do
 - Set up traps. Lead inno's to a body; while on the way,let the other T trigger a trap then shout
  "T in T room or something like that"

Traitor notes:
    and his back up
   3. When sniping, use a disguiser and hide at a dark place so you will be camoflauged.
   4. Earn trust if you know you can't make it. (ie: staying with det and not killing them for 1 min)

*First post ever gonna make a better and more clearer one soon.*

Yeah you should always go into tab and look for the players with the highest karma, MARK THEM AS KILL (You can do so by clicking their name and clicking the KILL button), The more higher karma people you knock out first, The better survival chance you have.
-Felix

Offline Cake Faice

• How can society be real
  • Windows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• if our oppresions aren't real?
  • Respect: +1541