.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers (Read Only) > Guides

This Guy's ZS Hints : ZS_Aeolus

<< < (2/3) > >>

This Guy:
nah, I only know some good strategies at some maps in ZS. (Like zs_maze, zs_nastiesthouse_v3, zs_krusty_krab, zs_inversion, zs_infected_hospital, zs_fear_tower, zs_chambers, zs_fort, zs_castle, zs_bunker)

This Guy:
Its also sad that I invented the camping spot at the narrow underground hole in zs_bunker_v3 and other people are saying that they invented this kind of strategy. I also lead a pack of organized chemical and poison zombies and lead them to victory against my own strategy that I invented and after that map some other kid took all the credit by saying stuff that he lead the zombies to victory.

Lesson learned : When you invent a strategy in a game, you should expect not to get credit for it.

Shawn:
this is all i say when the map starts "Welcome to the Shawn express, Please take a seat and prepare to die.) Then after the train ride "We're from Jamaica we have a bobsled team" when people ask why I'm sitting in the ground :P

"If you have a cade kit go to the lower part of the map (where the secret hole is)"

If by secret hole you mean behind the glass i hope you know thats a glitch therefore kickable.

anyways what i normally do is just stay near the z spawn kill as much as i can then when wave 7 comes just goto the ramp and stay about a meter from the top. (so chems can't jump on you)

memo3300:

--- Quote from: Shawn on May 11, 2011, 07:21:22 AM ---this is all i say when the map starts "Welcome to the Shawn express, Please take a seat and prepare to die.) Then after the train ride "We're from Jamaica we have a bobsled team" when people ask why I'm sitting in the ground :P

"If you have a cade kit go to the lower part of the map (where the secret hole is)"

If by secret hole you mean behind the glass i hope you know thats a glitch therefore kickable.

anyways what i normally do is just stay near the z spawn kill as much as i can then when wave 7 comes just goto the ramp and stay about a meter from the top. (so chems can't jump on you)

--- End quote ---

He means the secret hole in the bathroom... i think

[Valor]iPounce:
Hole in the bathroom? Maybe in the toilet? :trollface:

btw where is that "secret hole"?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version