Author Topic: Skipa's Back  (Read 67 times)

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

Skipa's Back
« on: April 29, 2011, 08:53:52 PM »
I'm sure many of you know Skipa if you were active in TTT a couple months ago.
He's a huge minge, total douche, an overall ass. I've ended up having to voteban him before I believe, and I very very rarely voteban, as I rarely even kick.
So, I wasn't in-game with Skipa when all this happened, but apparently he was revenge rdming, and it seems quite like he did.

1. Player's SteamID (STEAM_0:0:1234)

STEAM_0:1:31054271

2. Players Nickname

Skipa

3. Your in-game name

SabbathFreak

4. Server name (Wirebuild, Zombie Survival)

TTT

5. Description of the event(s)

Read above, revenge rdming. He's done it many times in the past, along with mass rdming and ghosting. I believe I, or someone else may have also reported him in the past and I believe it was approved.
Also, when Kimi told me Skipa was revenge rdming after I had the screenshot, I came in-game to kick/ban him, and before the game could load he left because he knew I was going to kick him. Avoiding kick/ban.

6. Reason for ban

Revenge rdming. Admitting to it.

7. Screenshots or demo(s) | Optional console log(s)

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197980113408/screenshot/559781228159213426?tab=public

Also note, I was not in-game when this happened, Kimi reported it to me, and I asked her for a screenshot or something and provided me with that.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline jimonions

• the text below is true
  • Old Forum MemberWindows User
    View More Badges!

• the text above is not true

(JBanned) .:RND`=- DJ myppl8: if i eva become supa admin id ban moo and make hima guest