.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers (Read Only) > Guides

Deacon's short and simple guide to regaining karma.

<< < (3/5) > >>

somerandomguy09:

--- Quote from: Foofoojack on April 28, 2011, 07:09:01 AM ---Maybeh you could discuss RDMing people with 10 karma or sumtin

--- End quote ---

In all honesty i think it's kinda BS when people target rdm those with low karma (unless it's dem trolls that have 10 karma because of rdming)

It just makes the game not only fun for them but also for the others... think about it

Theres usualy 3-4 people that have low rdm around those numbers (So of course people feel that eliminating those without consequence would make it easier to find out who the traitor is) but the thing is WHATS THE POINT OF PLAYING TTT IF YOU MAKE IT SUPER EASY LIKE THAT it's always fun to go thru the adventure of trying to find out who the traitor's so killing those with really low karma only reduces the amount of fun. (also they can help a little....  :-[ )

Deacon:
I agree entirely, and if you want, i'll put it in. but that would refer to people with high karma, who i wouldn't imagine would be reading this.

Blaze:
great job, deacon. this guide reviews a great method to regaining karma

Deacon:

Bump for larger font, and I think this can be useful for newer players so dealwithitpleasekthx
totallynotpostcountinghere.

SheepsAholy:

--- Quote from: Don on April 28, 2011, 07:34:59 AM ---1. have 100 karma
2. afk like a boss
3. ???
4. profit
You should also advise people to never shoot anyone if they're getting shot at while being at an extremely low karma.

Also,
added to the Index

--- End quote ---

isn't karma farming against rules? o.o
anyways nice guide for beginners to use

As innocent or traitor you should always keep the same attitude so your not noticed being one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version