Author Topic: Biggest Furry?  (Read 375 times)

Offline Jman

• NO FUN ALLOWED
  • Old Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +9999
    • Random Gaming
Re: Biggest Furry?
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2011, 09:15:02 PM »
Here's the thing: he posted way too much about in in a place it souldn't be, reg apps.
If he posted just one sentence that he was a furry I would be completely cool with that.

THIS.

CABLE, you are arguing a nonexistant arguement..

As I posted in his reg app, as carp said, as sab has said, as deathie said, and as pretty much everyone said, we don't care that he's a furry. We just don't want to fucking see all the shit he put into his REGULAR app that he put in there.

Offline memo3300

• Windows UserOld Forum MemberLeague PlayerDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• the measure of a man is what he does with power
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2011, 09:35:54 PM »

S[hes] Br[ok]en

Offline Don

« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2011, 03:48:13 AM »
Hey guys this doesn't seem too ba-

Mated : Yes ! Mated to my handsome Husky <333(Slinced) i love you so mutch ^^

Offline Dale Feles

• Hoersface
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2011, 04:35:50 AM »
Guys, insulting or laughing at this furry is like insulting any black/chinese person or homosexual/lesbian. He's aloud to have certain ''obsessions'' (as you guys call it) if he wants to.   :thumbsup: for the hard time he's having.

Thank you Marie for the sprite.

Offline Don

« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2011, 04:42:12 AM »
Guys, insulting or laughing at this furry is like insulting any black/chinese person or homosexual/lesbian. He's aloud to have certain ''obsessions'' (as you guys call it) if he wants to.   :thumbsup: for the hard time he's having.
Can you read?
EVERYONE has stated that it's not for the fact that he's a furry, it's because of the way he chooses to throw it in everyone's face.

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2011, 07:47:37 AM »
First off, I fucking lol'd.

Next, I love the fact that there is no respect here, and I am free to state my opinion without people getting butthurt, and me losing a shit ton of respect. I'm going to have to say that of course furries are going to get outcasted, and of course they are going to get discriminated against on the internet. "Every" furry that I have seen on the internet goes around showing off their sexual preferences and imo it's quite annoying.

Honestly cable, it's different than social norms and this reaction is to be expected. No problem with giving him Reg or anything it's just annoying how he put in suddle hints in there about his sexual preferences.

and lol at Frank teh furry....jk
Okay here's the difference between all the furries that put out there that they're a proud furry and like the way cats purr, and the select few that are just quiet about it and keep it to themselves for the most part.
Frank is a perfect example of this (read on before getting offended or making assumptions)
Frank is one of those furries that will just mostly keep it to himself and not try to share it with the world every chance he gets.
You don't see Frank running around on the forum asking to be yiffed.
TBH, I actually kind of forgot Frank was a furry.

But anywho, then there are the kind of "furries" who go around shouting out that cats give them massive hard-ons. These are the kind (MOSTLY) that really aren't actually into those animated cats, but that JUST WANT THE ATTENTION because usually, they can't get that attention IRL.
I think it's more of a subconscious thing too, because I don't think people exactly make the choice purposely on their own.

We've had many furries on RND, but apparently most of you don't remember?
A LOT of the well known members in RND were furries, such as Frank (durr), waffleshinigami or w/e his name was, PhrozenFox, and even Krasher.
But they were well respected because they didn't go around telling people who aren't interested that they're furries and want to yiff all the wolves on the planet.

The reason this guy is getting laughed at so much is because HE IS PURPOSELY GOING AROUND TELLING EVERYONE ABOUT HIS SEXUAL PREFERENCES IN DETAIL THAT NO ONE WANTS TO KNOW... IN A REG APP EVEN.
I wouldn't care if he just had one little sentence that said he was a furry, but no, if you hadn't realized there's some 20 or more lines just explaining about his nice furry fetish in DETAIL. DO NOT WANT.

/rant

I would like to end this post on this note:
Also, Cable, how would you like it if someone posted a complete detailed description of their hobbies on their reg app. I'm not against furries, just people who post tmi on apps. Furries included.
I wouldn't quite say it's a "hobby", unless you're referring to furiously masturbating, which I'm sure isn't too out of the norm.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 07:49:51 AM by SabbathFreak »

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Shawn

• Windows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• IGM: Shawn /Steam ID: Shawnchapp
    • The Vault
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2011, 08:21:13 AM »
You know what just by this sentence alone "Mated : Yes ! Mated to my handsome Husky" We all should hate him. Thats animal cruelty and i don't take kindly to that at all!

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2011, 08:21:57 AM »
You know what just by this sentence alone "Mated : Yes ! Mated to my handsome Husky" We all should hate him. Thats animal cruelty and i don't take kindly to that at all!
And I used to like Huskies :(.

Offline blαh2355

• Welcome to aperture science!
  • League PlayerWindows User
    View More Badges!

• May we perform tests on you?
« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2011, 09:54:25 AM »
Okay I see the real problem now... why don't we PM him and tell him to leave irrelevent or other excessive information out of places.

Offline Rocket50

• My god it's dusty
« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2011, 09:56:38 AM »

What if the husky is his furry "mate"

Offline Frank

• Cunt Destroyer
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverCat LoverDonator
    View More Badges!

« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2011, 10:56:42 AM »
What if the husky is his furry "mate"
This.

And also, you could never know if his husky, in the hypothetical that it's a real dog he's talking about, does love him as much as to have sex with him.

And you can't bullshit me. It's not the fact that he put TMI, but he fact that he put furry TMI.

Offline Shawn

• Windows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• IGM: Shawn /Steam ID: Shawnchapp
    • The Vault
« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2011, 11:05:21 AM »
And also, you could never know if his husky, in the hypothetical that it's a real dog he's talking about, does love him as much as to have sex with him.

Dude its still animal cruelty regardless and if you have no problem with people have sex with real animals then i lost all respect for you...

Offline Sabb

View More Badges!

« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2011, 11:06:12 AM »
This.

And you can't bullshit me. It's not the fact that he put TMI, but he fact that he put furry TMI.
Any TMI having to do with his sexual preference would get the same outcome.

Offline Frank

• Cunt Destroyer
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverCat LoverDonator
    View More Badges!

« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2011, 11:08:34 AM »
Dude its still animal cruelty regardless and if you have no problem with people have sex with real animals then i lost all respect for you...
What the fuck. How would it be cruelty if the animal liked it?

Offline Sabb

View More Badges!

« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2011, 11:11:14 AM »
I honestly thought you were joking before...
Furry =/= bestiality.