Author Topic: MINECRAFT  (Read 1183 times)

Offline accelleon

• Windows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• OS Dev is the black magic of programming.
  • Respect: +20
Re: MINECRAFT
« Reply #75 on: September 27, 2010, 02:11:48 PM »
ha marked you wrong. i heard crap load of zombies and skeletons. it lead me to a dungeon. i got 8 gunpowder, 2 wheat, and 3 string :D. but i still hear more zombies and i destroyed the spawner. and i saw a second skeleton after i destroyed the spawner. me thinkz theres more dungeon near cause the whole cave (and its i GIANT cave) is well lit. when i first went down there it looked like a zombie party tho. i counted 10 in total. and there were 2 creepers. in the process i died 3 times XD but now i have what i was looking for. string for a bow :D and gun powder for tnt
I'm back and playing gmod again!

Offline Peetah

• League PlayerWindows UserDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +823
« Reply #76 on: September 27, 2010, 02:16:40 PM »
In one of my worlds there was a dungen on the surface of the earth right next to were i spawned.
Well u guys could guess what happens next.
(Reg) Nezz45: peetah are you good with the weight tool?

Offline Osme

• Feel like whinin'?
  • Linux UserWindows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• Get some wine in.
  • Respect: +331
« Reply #77 on: September 27, 2010, 02:23:40 PM »
ha marked you wrong. i heard crap load of zombies and skeletons. it lead me to a dungeon. i got 8 gunpowder, 2 wheat, and 3 string :D. but i still hear more zombies and i destroyed the spawner. and i saw a second skeleton after i destroyed the spawner. me thinkz theres more dungeon near cause the whole cave (and its i GIANT cave) is well lit. when i first went down there it looked like a zombie party tho. i counted 10 in total. and there were 2 creepers. in the process i died 3 times XD but now i have what i was looking for. string for a bow :D and gun powder for tnt

it doesnt ALWAYS mean dungeon/spawner. btw, dont destory spawner. setup a little farming booth there :D
Code: [Select]
for(;;) procrastinate = !procrastinate;Damn emoticons

Offline accelleon

View More Badges!

« Reply #78 on: September 27, 2010, 02:50:39 PM »
:D ill think of the farming next one i find. however you wont believe this. the same cave that had the dungeon, literally this is no joke, goes on for like my entire world. im beginning to think that the giant cave that connected to teh dungeon, connects to most of teh caves on the map ??? ive been running through the cave system for an hour now and it just keeps goin every which way. ive hit surface 4 times. and to think theres also lava in teh same cave system. im finding shit loads of iron and even gold. i must say this is the luckiest map ive ever played on. well back to trying to explore the entire thing. that will keep me occupied for the rest of the day at the least. :D now if only i wasnt joking  ???

P.S. and to think this GIGANTIC find started all because i decided to follow what sounded like a zombie party through several walls. lesson learned ALWAYS follow underground mob noises, unless its spiders cause the only time spiders spawn underground are when they in dungeon.

Edit: i count 2 dungeons from teh cave system O.o 1 was destroyed by me, the other spawns skeletons.

Edit2: i have dealt with teh second dungeon, those damn skeletons almost got me and i would be dead if it wasnt for teh iron armor i crafted before i went down there, and it helps that i also had a bow from teh string from the other dungeon. also i didnt destroy teh spawner this time i plan to harvest the skeleton's arrows for myself :D
« Last Edit: September 27, 2010, 03:58:25 PM by accelleon »

Offline Osme

• Feel like whinin'?
    View More Badges!

• Get some wine in.
« Reply #79 on: September 27, 2010, 04:38:34 PM »
:D ill think of the farming next one i find. however you wont believe this. the same cave that had the dungeon, literally this is no joke, goes on for like my entire world. im beginning to think that the giant cave that connected to teh dungeon, connects to most of teh caves on the map ??? ive been running through the cave system for an hour now and it just keeps goin every which way. ive hit surface 4 times. and to think theres also lava in teh same cave system. im finding shit loads of iron and even gold. i must say this is the luckiest map ive ever played on. well back to trying to explore the entire thing. that will keep me occupied for the rest of the day at the least. :D now if only i wasnt joking  ???

P.S. and to think this GIGANTIC find started all because i decided to follow what sounded like a zombie party through several walls. lesson learned ALWAYS follow underground mob noises, unless its spiders cause the only time spiders spawn underground are when they in dungeon.

Edit: i count 2 dungeons from teh cave system O.o 1 was destroyed by me, the other spawns skeletons.

Edit2: i have dealt with teh second dungeon, those damn skeletons almost got me and i would be dead if it wasnt for teh iron armor i crafted before i went down there, and it helps that i also had a bow from teh string from the other dungeon. also i didnt destroy teh spawner this time i plan to harvest the skeleton's arrows for myself :D

are you implying such cave systems are rare?

btw. careful of sand physics

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline accelleon

View More Badges!

« Reply #80 on: September 27, 2010, 07:11:10 PM »
its just this is the first world where ive had a cave system that seems like it spans half the map O.o and that varies so much in depth. oh well. and for the sand physics i already know about that. but im not worried about the sand. gravel is what im watching for cause ive been crushed by that in a past save D: and that in my second world i was making a mine shaft and i dug some gravel and struck lava. now only if the lava wasnt above the gravel. also did you use redstone for that track just cause i see that the turn alternates :D i love redstone i made a combination lock door earlier.

anyways so tell me are those giant cave systems with 2 dungeons rare?

Offline Waffle

• Touhou Furrydom
  • Respect: +22
« Reply #81 on: September 27, 2010, 07:12:20 PM »
Dis mah house
My Minecraft Home!

Offline Peetah

• League PlayerWindows UserDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +823
« Reply #82 on: September 27, 2010, 07:17:32 PM »
Nice house man. Never ever try to build a furnace in that house :3
(Reg) Nezz45: peetah are you good with the weight tool?

Offline Osme

• Feel like whinin'?
    View More Badges!

• Get some wine in.
« Reply #83 on: September 28, 2010, 12:05:54 PM »
Nice house man. Never ever try to build a furnace in that house :3

furnaces dunt burn down houses HURRRRR

Offline Don

• Respect: +1201
« Reply #84 on: September 28, 2010, 12:30:15 PM »
Just asking, do ressources "refresh"?
I thought about building some kind of mine cart system in a mine, but it's not worth it if stuff just goes away.

Offline Osme

• Feel like whinin'?
    View More Badges!

• Get some wine in.
« Reply #85 on: September 28, 2010, 12:33:59 PM »
Just asking, do ressources "refresh"?
I thought about building some kind of mine cart system in a mine, but it's not worth it if stuff just goes away.
cart systems fun though and iron ahs no use after u find just 3 diamond

Offline Don

« Reply #86 on: September 28, 2010, 04:00:52 PM »
Alright, I need some serious advice.

Is it possible to "move" waterfalls by spamming blocks in its way and therefore moving the water all the way across the map just to provide water to your roofgarden? That would be so amazing, but I don't want to waste time trying it if it wouldn't work.

And holy shit Waffle. Did you hax all the watefalls by yourself or not? Even if not, some really nice stuff you created there.

Offline Waffle

• Touhou Furrydom
« Reply #87 on: September 28, 2010, 04:14:05 PM »
Alright, I need some serious advice.

Is it possible to "move" waterfalls by spamming blocks in its way and therefore moving the water all the way across the map just to provide water to your roofgarden? That would be so amazing, but I don't want to waste time trying it if it wouldn't work.

And holy shit Waffle. Did you hax all the watefalls by yourself or not? Even if not, some really nice stuff you created there.
I used a bucket on some standing water. Waterfalls are near useless (can't get water from them) and they only serve as "elevators" to a higher point in like a cave.

Offline Don

« Reply #88 on: September 28, 2010, 04:16:13 PM »
I used a bucket on some standing water. Waterfalls are near useless (can't get water from them) and they only serve as "elevators" to a higher point in like a cave.
Of course, I should've thought about Buckets.
Thanks a bunch, now I can copy the shit outta your roofgarden create my very own roofgarden :3

/Edit:
WHERE'S YOUR GOD NOW?
I only need to plant some seeds to test if it works or not. :3

EVEN MORE FUCKING SUCCESS.

As everyone can see, my roofgarden is hydrated by a waterfall.

Moar pics because I'm proud of creating something so common. Minecraft is fun. Only need to find some coal and craft some torches now. After that, mostly cosmetic changes.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 06:00:35 AM by DoeniDon »

Offline Waffle

• Touhou Furrydom
« Reply #89 on: September 29, 2010, 05:32:52 PM »
That's gonna cause problems later lololo