Author Topic: [Approved]Error7's (AKA eRRoR1TM, eRRoR[TM}) application for Regular status. 14/04/11  (Read 80 times)

Error7

Nickname ingame: Error7

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:26577194

Steam Login: valeriux_r

Time online: Every day for atleast an hour.

Servers that I play: Wirebuild.

Games that I mostly play: GMOD and TF2.

Contribution to the community: I want to help out people with buiding stuff, especially with wire (if they are not douchebags that is :D).

Hi thar. I am Error7 (aka eRRoR1TM, eRRoR[TM}) and I want to make an appilaction for a regular. I am currently living in London, going to school.

I was known on this server for a long time, since 1.5-2 years ago maybe. I have steadily improved over time, with wire, building skills etc. I want to return to building in your community, because I think this community is the best for that. I like the people here, always friendly. Sometimes there are a couple of minges maybe, but that is not the community's fault. I actually created an application ~2-3 months ago and it was accepted, but then I had a lot of schoolwork and I could even show the application to an admin. So I thought that I had to make a fresh one. I hope that you will accept this.

Cheers,

Error.

Offline Deacon

• The righteous rise, with burning eyes
  • DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
lol i know you from magics MC server
cause i newfag
also
Here is the app; already accepted, never implemented
http://forum.randomgs.com/index.php/topic,2986.msg41372.html#msg41372

fairly recent, yes? yes. thread is now end.

show that old app to an admin, yes? yes.

yes.

Offline Teeny

• Accepting Red Velvet Cake at any time. <3
Your rank was already set to regular from your promotion. You did need to make this application.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 03:17:10 AM by Teeny »