Author Topic: Garrys mod missing files  (Read 71 times)

Offline oreltal1

• GM-HL2-CS:s-DoD-AS-TF2-P
  • Respect: +24
Garrys mod missing files
« on: April 11, 2011, 05:59:46 AM »
+1
I have problem at zs servers when im zombie i dont have night vision i see like human
and at all servers i can see something  on fire fire is invisable and i somethimes burned and dont know how- happend at ttt server
so help fix it out please ;D
Hope To Be VIP Soon!
----------------------------

Offline [Valor]iPounce

• My Waifu
  • Old Forum MemberWindows UserLeague PlayerDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• Fun things are Fun
  • Respect: +312
Re: Garrys mod missing files
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2011, 06:01:54 AM »
I have problem at zs servers when im zombie i dont have night vision i see like human
and at all servers i can see something  on fire fire is invisable and i somethimes burned and dont know how- happend at ttt server
so help fix it out please ;D
Hmm, That's a problem of DirectX, I suggest update your DirectX since I have DirectX 8.1 because My computer is shit like hell, So I don't see any fire or night vision in ZS or maybe search for the command in google.

"ς๏๏lzєl๔ค๔": WE RACIST
"KHMarie12": Fapping
"KHMarie12": lolwat; coolzeldad: iPounce stop making me think that I'm being ddos'd
[10:28] LazerBlade1: give me the thing

Offline oreltal1

• GM-HL2-CS:s-DoD-AS-TF2-P
  • Respect: +24
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2011, 06:49:44 AM »
+1
and also i forgot that i got problem when im under water i see all white and the top water at black pink squres
and i got this fucking problem always when open "q" the menu its makes many problems:
[gamemodes\sandbox\gamemode\spawnmenu\spawnmenu.lua:91] attempt to call field 'SpawnMenuOpen' (a nil value)(Hook: OnSpawnMenuOpen)
how to fix this one?

and i got the latest version of directx so its didnt help me
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 07:05:27 AM by oreltal1 »
Hope To Be VIP Soon!
----------------------------

Offline memo3300

• Windows UserOld Forum MemberLeague PlayerDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• the measure of a man is what he does with power
  • Respect: +251
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2011, 08:21:01 AM »
and also i forgot that i got problem when im under water i see all white and the top water at black pink squres
and i got this fucking problem always when open "q" the menu its makes many problems:
[gamemodes\sandbox\gamemode\spawnmenu\spawnmenu.lua:91] attempt to call field 'SpawnMenuOpen' (a nil value)(Hook: OnSpawnMenuOpen)
how to fix this one?

This thing of the white water while you under... can you go to singleplayer at gm_construct and check if it happens there?

If it does, i suggest you to download again the game. If it doesn't, it means it's the map that have the water and you have to get the game that have that kind of water.

S[hes] Br[ok]en

Offline » Magic «

• i play pc computer
  • Windows UserLinux UserLeague PlayerOld Forum MemberCat LoverDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A
  • Respect: +782
    • MagiCorp
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2011, 03:37:42 PM »
how to fix this one?

That's just a GMod error

and ingame press F4 and configure settings