.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers (Read Only) > Guides

ASDF's zs weapons and facts.

<< < (2/4) > >>

memo3300:
you wont add the keyboard? several maps got it

PhysicX M.D.:

--- Quote from: memo3300 on April 10, 2011, 08:03:59 AM ---you wont add the keyboard? several maps got it

--- End quote ---
I forgot..Thanks.

Don:
Stop trying to make your guide so similar to mine ;_;
You even copied my shitty joke with SMasters in the credits :/

Anyway, I have only flown over it and found loads of grammar/spelling mistakes, which doesn't really look good on a major guide.
And in my opinion, the layout is terrible ... Making things look big does not equal in quality, try to keep the layout organized and simple, yet easy to use. Also try to write more on certain things - abstain from only writing one little sentence about something, elaborate about any possible bonus points/extras something might have! It looks much better that way.
Some pictures would've been nice as well - if you're gonna use Cake's/my layout, at least do it at an equal quality.

Even though this sounds rather negative, I haven't actually taken the time to properly read this yet, so I might give you more points I've noticed later on.

Still, I love the way you showed all the topics in the beginning.
Spoiler: a (click to show/hide)Which I took from Frank

PhysicX M.D.:

--- Quote from: DoeniDon on April 10, 2011, 08:33:15 AM ---Stop trying to make your guide so similar to mine ;_;
You even copied my shitty joke with SMasters in the credits :/

Anyway, I have only flown over it and found loads of grammar/spelling mistakes, which doesn't really look good on a major guide.
And in my opinion, the layout is terrible ... Making things look big does not equal in quality, try to keep the layout organized and simple, yet easy to use. Also try to write more on certain things - abstain from only writing one little sentence about something, elaborate about any possible bonus points/extras something might have! It looks much better that way.
Some pictures would've been nice as well - if you're gonna use Cake's/my layout, at least do it at an equal quality.

Even though this sounds rather negative, I haven't actually taken the time to properly read this yet, so I might give you more points I've noticed later on.

Still, I love the way you showed all the topics in the beginning.
Spoiler: a (click to show/hide)Which I took from Frank

--- End quote ---
I knew you will kill me.Thanks for the last part.I'm not really that good in grammar.can tell me anything to change?

Don:

--- Quote from: PhysicX M.D. on April 10, 2011, 08:36:27 AM ---I knew you will kill me.Thanks for the last part.I'm not really that good in grammar.can tell me anything to change?

--- End quote ---
Nah it's alright lol, at least you gave credit for it.
As for change ... Write more! Elaborate! Tell anything that matters which you happen to know! Picturez! Less font size, more text size!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version