Author Topic: Kicked for shooting HP machine.  (Read 149 times)

Offline dannyoboy007

Kicked for shooting HP machine.
« on: September 01, 2010, 04:07:36 AM »
Ok, seriously? This is just abuse of powers, which is why i've bovered to sign up just to post this. Let me explain the situation. Im playing TTT with about, lets say 12 people roughly. We are playing on the map Assault and we are all on the metal roof which can be accessed by ladders, and some people are low on HP (Dunno why lol, maybe its because they fell or grenades ... but anywho, this doesn't matter), so this respected guy called 'MickeyYeung98' is a detective and so spawns one. Im bored waiting for some action to arise so im just shooting the HP machine for fun (not that im the first, and doubtfully the last), and then suddenly, out of nowhere Yeung starts a votekick against me. I mean seriously? I didn't even get a warning, and worse still, i didn't even know this was a kickable offense? I know your not supposed to Ghost and RDM, but shooting at a HP machine for fun? Wow .... Its not like i destroyed it or shot it off the roof.

All i can say is, i think Yeung is abusing his powers. Don't get me wrong, but this isn't a kickable offense is it? And if it was, it would've been the right decision to at least inform me that im breaking the rules and reward me with a warning.

Anyway, im just quite disgusted with this, and can't wait for Yeung to make up a load of excuses. This is the way i tell it, from the person who has been kicked. If you choose to believe me or not, then thats up to you.

I didn't manage to get a screenshot of ingame due to the fact it took a screenshot of my desktop because i have dual-screens, but i have screenshotted the sourcebans page as proof of my kick.

Sorry for being quite brief and not having much evidence, but i just really can't believe he done that. Ask me, and i would personally remove his powers XD

Pic is below (Im Dannyboy incase you didn't know  ???):

http://img11.imagehosting.gr/out.php/i1447444_capture.png

If you require further details then please contact me within this thread or ingame. Thanks for taking the time to read this thread and hope actions can be taken.

EDIT: Apperently i was kicked, but on the sourceban page it says for 1 hour and i have tried logging in but it says i am banned from the servers.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 04:32:04 AM by dannyoboy007 »

.:Warning! Warning! Pervert alert...:.

Offline Cheesicle

• ████████
Re: Kicked for shooting HP machine.
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2010, 04:19:58 AM »
Okay.

Not enuf proof D:

2. As I believe, shooting the Healer thingy is not allowed, but seriously, a 1 hour ban with no warning was a little too harsh.

Though this is the only report against this person, so a demote is unnecessary.

Offline dannyoboy007

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2010, 04:24:58 AM »
Thanks for reply. I did take a SS but that failed -.- Anyway i just think 1 hour was unnecesary too, as i was only doing it as an act of fun, and not despite.

Offline mickey0528

• TrollFace Loves You
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2010, 04:47:30 AM »
wow im sorry but ur totally retarded cuz im typing "votekick" and it's 5 mins, not 1 hour.here i reminds u it's "VOTEKICK"
also ur link to the picture is not working
« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 04:49:02 AM by mickey0528 »
Spoiler: Quotes from ppl (click to show/hide)

Offline dannyoboy007

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2010, 04:54:43 AM »
Formal grammar win :) To be honest, i dont think i even deserved a kick though, and a warning would've been appreciated. And yes, the link is working, use firefox if in doubt.

Offline Hitman

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2010, 04:56:53 AM »
Ok I double checked the rules..
There is no rule about shooting the Health Station.
I suggest mickey warns 1st and read the rules more.

Offline bowlolcakes

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2010, 04:59:02 AM »
Shooting the HP machine makes you look like a total ass. So thats why ya got kicked and you probaly did it before also.

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2010, 05:05:21 AM »
I lol'd. Kick for shooting health machine (kick for butthurt). It doesn't matter if the destroy it lol, maybe they're the traitor trying to keep everyone at low health.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline fenkeN

• ΔMi−1 = −∂Σn=1NDi[n][Σj∈C{i}Fji[n − 1] + Fexti[[n−1]]
    • Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2010, 05:16:01 AM »

I word, LOL.

Offline Cheesicle

• ████████
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2010, 05:18:38 AM »
Wait... I thought we weren't allowed to give respected to people under the age of 13....

MickeyYeung98

MickeyYeung98

MickeyYeung98

He's 12...

Plus his typing is just like that one faggot who insulted Don and Magic.... A very "12-year-old" style typing.

Offline mickey0528

• TrollFace Loves You
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2010, 05:22:45 AM »
Wait... I thought we weren't allowed to give respected to people under the age of 13....

MickeyYeung98

MickeyYeung98

MickeyYeung98

He's 12...

Plus his typing is just like that one faggot who insulted Don and Magic.... A very "12-year-old" style typing.
good calculating...but im from hong kong ya know?98 read in HK is sounds like run/go. HK ppl use 98 usually when they are in a game server but the host don't start the game.i use this in my name but it won't mean it's my birth, right?
Spoiler: Quotes from ppl (click to show/hide)

Offline Cheesicle

• ████████
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2010, 05:26:08 AM »
good calculating...but im from hong kong ya know?98 read in HK is sounds like run/go. HK ppl use 98 usually when they are in a game server but the host don't start the game.i use this in my name but it won't mean it's my birth, right?

Okay, so I understood about 0% of what you just said.

Offline Tomcat

• Your Argument is Inert
  • Donator
    View More Badges!

• Wat Do?
    • Tomcat's blog
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2010, 05:26:50 AM »
Someone Get His Steamid

Offline Cheesicle

• ████████
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2010, 05:29:44 AM »
Someone Get His Steamid

Well if you know how to get a SteamID off a profile page, then here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/mickeyyeung98

Offline Tomcat

• Your Argument is Inert
  • Donator
    View More Badges!

• Wat Do?
    • Tomcat's blog
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2010, 05:30:37 AM »
Well if you know how to get a SteamID off a profile page, then here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/mickeyyeung98

Kthx