Author Topic: Up for it asshole?  (Read 80 times)

Offline Supertoaster

• A completely superfluous bottle of cough syrup
  • Cat LoverWindows User
    View More Badges!

• Only six bucks
Up for it asshole?
« on: March 17, 2011, 09:27:05 PM »
I made this incredibly long guide to removing a bottle in your man womb caused by Fetal Alcohol Syndrome that bitches don't know about.

You have to travel through the jungles of South America and then get raped by a mountain gorilla, then climb to the top of mount everest, take a leak on some snow and then eat the snow NEXT to where you pissed, and then throw the biggest rock down the mountain, grab the parachute that will be waiting for you at the top and jump off the nearest cliff to the bottom, find the television set with season 1, 2, and 3 of Man Vs Wild and watch it until you know the basics of wilderness survival, set up camp for three days until a rescue helicopter comes to rescue you and ask the pilot to drop you off at a hospital in Brazil where you will search for a doctor by the name of Ben Dover M.D, An expert in removing bottles from humans, and the only person in the world who knows how, Proceed to knock him out with a shovel that should be in a dumpster located somewhere on top of a palm tree with a vicious monkey troll hybrid guarding it, After knocking him out, with the body, fly to the WTC Memorial in Manhattan and pretend to dig him up claiming he was struck by a radioactive preservative isotope hidden in the bottom floor and is still alive, When he wakes up he should have amnesia, If he does not proceed to repeat this step until he does. Then you will jump off the Brookyln Bridge because, you're screwed, you're fucked, your life is destroyed, you have nothing to look forward to so you might as well just end it.

Offline Myppl9

• GOING FOR -200!
Re: Up for it asshole?
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2011, 03:34:02 PM »
What did i just read? O_o

Offline Jman

• NO FUN ALLOWED
  • Old Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +9999
    • Random Gaming
Re: Up for it asshole?